whibber

Nov 27, 2018
I'm progressed as far as I can into the game but my gallery won't unlock anything past the crawlers or whatever.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Festooned in a cage of vines and alien organic matter, Juno is rendered immobile, force fed a concoction of aphrodisiacs and nutrients in equal measure, and then milked and fucked into oblivion... Doomed to refill the ranks of the Hivelings she destroyed in vain to get here, only this time, she will be their broodmother...

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Wonder if they can fix the fact that melee weapon durability is "repairable" by just swapping to a different weapon and then back to it. Obviously it only works on melee weapons with more than 1 durability, but I kept a single axe through the vast majority of the game on the last update because of that.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
that would be wonderful, im stuck with the elite hivelings.

flesh wall wont open up and im not getting any new unlocks in the gallery.
The gallery isn't updated that far, if you've seen the elite hivelings loss scene you've seen the end of the ero content in the current version. Next version is coming in March.

Reactions: mats006

mats006

Mar 12, 2018
The gallery isn't updated that far, if you've seen the elite hivelings loss scene you've seen the end of the ero content in the current version. Next version is coming in March.
Oh good to know, thank you for that.

I appreciate it.

project

Nov 24, 2018
How do you swich on the power in the train station, i cant see to figure out the swiches locations or what to do.Please help.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I feel very torn about this game. I like its presentation, world-building and find it generally as enjoyable as a top-down-shooter made in RPGMaker could be - it desperately needs a way to stand still and turn around though.
But the H-scenes have kinda lost their appeal for me. Was it a different artist in the older versions? Anyway, the most creative one so far is still the crawlers, almost everything else would be bog-standard rape if not for the fungus-zombie theme. I kinda preferred the non-game-over scenes being pixel animations. I know that's not really useful feedback for the dev (if they're even active here), just wanted to share my thoughts.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
cant wait for the next update, really hyped for the hound swarm. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer, We didn't get any major updates for claires quest nor this in the last few months. hoping the hound swarm will be a pregnancy scene too actually, that'd be dope. Can anyone shed a light on this maybe? i've seen that he uploaded a sneak peek of it a few days ago or smth. but i couldn't look at it cuz it was patreons only

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Perhaps it's stupid question. I have a pistol and I have 9mm. But on the main screen is always written Weapon: None and the only thing I can do is pressing "A" when I run into a Zombie. When I go to the Items and try to use Pistol or 9mm it doesn't work. Perhaps because I'm not too good in English I have not seen how to use the weapon. Can anybody help?
I found out that i have to use the equip menu: For ALL OTHER NEWIES IN THIS GAME: READ all Texts you get

Sado

May 14, 2017
hey! do anyone have save file with galery fully unlocked? i already finished current content and i could unlock it fully yet

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes