Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

Hello all and welcome to another weekly blogpost!

The overhaul for Valos trundles along! Plenty to get through with regards to the pixel stuff, so Ars has his work cut out for himself at the moment. We've got loads of Valos-specific tiles to work through, as well as sprites to do for some of the Valosian characters like the Sisters.

Portraits are just about 100% completed thanks to Nikki, and pigutao has been holding down the fort with regards to the CG artwork. As per the polling results, for the new scenes we're going to be adding immediate content (CG included!) to the Sisters first - a total of x3 new scenes. Following that, we'll do x2 new ones for the Rangers, and x1 new one for the Five Families set. When we get to Rathpike's part of the overhaul, the priority is on the Thieves.

On the Overgrown: Genesis side of things, coding progresses along and MiNT slogs away to the crack of the slaver's whip. The new mechanics for the Hivelings are quite extensive, so it doesn't make sense to just use it for one enemy type. Instead, we're going to expand the enemy set a bit. The mechanics are specifically an enemy that goes into a "downed" state only temporarily before getting back up after a point. I'm thinking of tweaking it for a defensive "shielded" enemy type. We'll see what we can cook up!

Stay tuned for more updates!
(If you enjoy this content please support the developers.)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so when is the next update and is this geting revamped to are watcha call it. i think this game needs a lesbo seen mybe the cops and hotty lol.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
(I cut everything besides the news about Overgrown)

Hello all and welcome to another (albeit belated) weekly blog!

Some people have asked about O:G's progress - it is primarily coding work right now, setting the foundations for the next step of development. Patrons, if you're interested in the coding aspects of things, head to our Discord and you can find a live stream of our coder slaving away!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Reactions: Krull

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So from what I gather, you unlock Gallery scenes after going through chapters or whatever in the story, regardless of you having seen the scene or not, but this hasn't been implemented for everything?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Right know theres only a some scenes not all are in the game yet i think thers like 3 or 4 and some have three scenes in them. I think

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Right know theres only a some scenes not all are in the game yet i think thers like 3 or 4 and some have three scenes in them. I think
I'm only just at the underground train station so I don't know which monsters/characters you're talking about. What I'm talking about is this tho. In my very first attempt at the game, I let the 1st zombie have it's way to see the scene. Then I reloaded and continued without ever letting the 1st zombie near me. So in this save where I haven't seen any scenes, after the first "level" the game stated that gallery scenes have been unlocked. Not only could I see the 1st zombie scene in this save without ever witnessing it first hand, up also the end game scenes.
So what I'm asking in my previous post is this; are there currently scenes that you have to manually see i.e. get attacked, since they are in the game but not in the gallery yet

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well in my game i got the some do not have the.dogs are the ones after some of the milatry base missions.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I believe if I remember right all scenes are in the gallery
They aren't. The gallery ends like a third or so of the way through the current content. It's a WIP feature.

So what I'm asking in my previous post is this; are there currently scenes that you have to manually see i.e. get attacked, since they are in the game but not in the gallery yet
Yes. Everything post... the sewer? I think. It's been a while since I've played, but the gallery wasn't fully completed for current content last release, so only some scenes are available.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i am waiting on the scenes for the gallory to be updated. Plues just a few questions here.

1. Well both cop chicks get a sex acene.

2 they have a parsul cure so will that be given to people are is the army going to be greedy.

3. Well the army turn on juno and the rest are is something bad going to happen to the base.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
They aren't. The gallery ends like a third or so of the way through the current content. It's a WIP feature.

Yes. Everything post... the sewer? I think. It's been a while since I've played, but the gallery wasn't fully completed for current content last release, so only some scenes are available.
I found that out the hard way. Played the game up until main story ends just slaughtering everyone not seeing any doggo, runner, croc thing and plant thing scenes :'(

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well waiting for updates with all scenes and hope for juno and the.rwo cops to have ether a lasbo seen are something. Plues the fix it girl.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Well i am waiting on the scenes for the gallory to be updated. Plues just a few questions here.

1. Well both cop chicks get a sex acene.

2 they have a parsul cure so will that be given to people are is the army going to be greedy.

3. Well the army turn on juno and the rest are is something bad going to happen to the base.
We don't know any more than you do. Unless someone has a quick line to the writer, we're not any more in the know than what you see posted here or on their Patreon.

I found that out the hard way. Played the game up until main story ends just slaughtering everyone not seeing any doggo, runner, croc thing and plant thing scenes :'(
Honestly I make it a habit of having constant new saves, especially fresh saves just before I move to a new chapter. Gives me the option of going backwards or forwards for unique scenes.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Like people here hoping for Lesbo but we just get more bestiality and plant monster sex it seems.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
We will have to hope for some lesbo scenes. The one scene were the blonde cop was fucked by zombies was that removed. I think it was the cop in the cell right.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Been i long time seens i played it. But if you killed all the creaters it should have opened i thought. But like i said have not played it for a long time waiting for new updates i think it's been on 9.5 for a while now.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Been i long time seens i played it. But if you killed all the creaters it should have opened i thought. But like i said have not played it for a long time waiting for new updates i think it's been on 9.5 for a while now.
They've been trying to get the code to work for the new mechanics, but once it's out I ll make sure you guys get it.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes