zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is it on there patron site if so that suckes because i have no job and my car is broke down pis of junk so i can't pay for those.

Reactions: XdnaX

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The art within the game is not the same as the title screen, which I reckon looks better. How is that and is the title style planned for later?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Does have some good art and if what i seen on one of they pages. Clairs quest got a revamp if what i read is right there thinking over grown may het one hard to say.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
The art within the game is not the same as the title screen, which I reckon looks better. How is that and is the title style planned for later?
Different artist. They've gone through... two I think artists now for their team, but the current one's been there a while and I don't think the other two leaving was due to interpersonal problems.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well everone has problem it is how you depart are you still freinds are did anger entrervin. If you now what i mean

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
i'm trying to kill a zombie with a pistol in the first encounter with a zombie, but I can't kill it. Please help.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok if you shoot it then it should be dead one shoot. If not then it's a glitch or a bug

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The subway key that should unlock the door if i rember right. One shoot should kill everything i thought. The boats if you helped the man that need medic add he gives you gas for the baot then you just take the boat.

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
The subway key that should unlock the door if i rember right. One shoot should kill everything i thought. The boats if you helped the man that need medic add he gives you gas for the baot then you just take the boat.
Thank you for your help. So, do I just leave behind the injured guy?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yes he says he will find yea but i don't know if he will are not. I think you told him tou were going to a haven but yuo left it so hard to say were are what happend to everone you left. At the base they tell you that both docters are missing i think.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering have they update i think 9.5 was the last one i got i now if i rember right there working on clairs quest.
Have they finished that update yet are they working on this one just looking for some in sight here please.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Looking at the patreon page i only have seen news about Claire's Quest so far nothing new about OG.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Roger that. I think they bounce between both games. Looking at both rhe girls in each game i would not mind bounce between both of them lol.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes