Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
From the Developer
Dear patrons.
I have some important news, sadly of the bad kind. We are currently under review by Patreon, and if you try to go to our Patreon page you'll find it blocked. I will be in touch with Patreon to figure out what they want from me this time. This ideally shouldn't affect our development, but I will keep you all in the loop in case anything unfortunate happens. All the best.
- Architect

Reactions: Krull

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Latest News
We're out of review and the Patreon T&S team has greenlit us to go back in business! The major changes primarily affected our Patreon page. We have been asked to alter the banner, remove several promotional materials including reward pictures (where Claire was deemed too loli), and the most key thing, we've been asked to remove all download links to our work. The Patreon mailing system remains intact, as you can see, and we will continue to issue forth early access from there, so don't worry on that front. The only real dilemma is now we cannot distribute our public demo or latest public version on Patreon at all. But, all in all, it's not that bad. We can continue as per usual largely uninterrupted. Thank you for your patience at this time.

xStE

May 11, 2018
Hello,

How do you get the APC key from Gavin ?????
I met him, but now he shoot at my feet, I can not go into the room where he is !
Thanks for your help

xStE

May 11, 2018
Look at the computer and try the alarm
oh ... poukram ! I had already tried to interact with the computer but only with a click of the mouse .. .. in fact, there must be a "bug click" ... because tried with ENTER and it works !!
Thanks you !

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Latest News
We're out of review and the Patreon T&S team has greenlit us to go back in business! The major changes primarily affected our Patreon page. We have been asked to alter the banner, remove several promotional materials including reward pictures (where Claire was deemed too loli), and the most key thing, we've been asked to remove all download links to our work. The Patreon mailing system remains intact, as you can see, and we will continue to issue forth early access from there, so don't worry on that front. The only real dilemma is now we cannot distribute our public demo or latest public version on Patreon at all. But, all in all, it's not that bad. We can continue as per usual largely uninterrupted. Thank you for your patience at this time.
Patreon a load of kill joys.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
If I have over looked this I am sorry its been a very long day but I will put this in a spoiler tag in case anyone has not got that far and not wanting to ruin it for them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lorien22

Jun 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the keycard for the flood controls on the bridge are? I can't for the life of me find them

ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018

I was sticked in this mission any help what to do here ? or maybe i think its bug
I finally figured it out, I got stuck here as well. Just go to the gallery and watch a scene but im not sure if watching a scene is needed though all up to you.

Reactions: Misaki

Misaki

Jun 22, 2017
I finally figured it out, I got stuck here as well. Just go to the gallery and watch a scene but im not sure if watching a scene is needed though all up to you.
hehe thanks i got it and its unlocked when i get H-sceans for all plant monsters

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
can someone help me with the lowering the bridge part. I cant find the key, i searched everywhere.
When you're in the underground below the control center, there is a path to the right of the stairs. Go in there and you will find the key.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like this game got to the end and looking forwerd to more love the game but could us
more points for food and stuff because it seem's you run out and the point's ain't enuff
to get much.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so when and what's in the next up dates and when will the other gallary pic's be added.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the save file should work and i think the load file should work.
if i rember right.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes