Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
best thing after game update is always starting over again. Save files could still carry code which is broken or removed in update (not that i mind though)
Nah, most of the time, saves will be fine. I mean with TLS I'm still playing a game I started at 0.9.1 (current version is 0.34.4) without any problems or issues.

But if there is a major change in how the game works... like it was here (not only between 8.x and 9.0 but even between 9.3 and 9.4!) then you're better off to start from beginning.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Game Download
0.09.5 PATCH:

• Med station upgrade doesn't stay permanent - Juno can walk out of the shelter, and walk back in with it unupgraded. Upgrading also refunds your Base Points. Fixed on both ends by removing refund and adding switch to register shelter is upgraded for re-entry.
  • All side missions are marked complete during the evac from Brookside if you didn't actually start any of them. Fixed by adding additional switches to all three.
@N7 Please update OP

mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, I must be retarded because I can't find Billy with the keys to the APC. I can't even find the building where he stayed at a few patches ago.

EDIT: I AM retarded. Been a while since I've played through from the beginning. Found it.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Game Download
0.09.5 PATCH:

• Med station upgrade doesn't stay permanent - Juno can walk out of the shelter, and walk back in with it unupgraded. Upgrading also refunds your Base Points. Fixed on both ends by removing refund and adding switch to register shelter is upgraded for re-entry.
  • All side missions are marked complete during the evac from Brookside if you didn't actually start any of them. Fixed by adding additional switches to all three.
@N7 Please update OP
updated op
btw bladeue if you edit your post and you @ me it doesn't alerts me :coldsweat:
thanks for the link

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, I must be retarded because I can't find Billy with the keys to the APC. I can't even find the building where he stayed at a few patches ago.

EDIT: I AM retarded. Been a while since I've played through from the beginning. Found it.
Okay but to be fair, IMO Billy's location is easily the most difficult area to find.
The problems are that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, I brought it up in the last iteration of O:G (because it confused me when the area was introduced and even in my most recent playthrough). I think it's the most frustrating thing about the game, actually, other than having to replay the entire game to access previous gallery entries. Guess I must be retarded too then.

Reactions: mizunooni

kuler

May 20, 2018
Does someone have full gallery open? My gallery stop add after subway.

Do you have the same problem?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, if you go into the games main folder www/img/pictures you can see all the images! No dialog with them!
EDIT: Or do what I did intentionally get caught just to see the cg's with dialog. Of course I saved the game before I did that!

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Damn, i imagine still isn't possible to unlock the last monster rape h-scenes... i speed played this time imagining it would be possible, but the gallery still doesn't show them. :confounded:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, i imagine still isn't possible to unlock the last monster rape h-scenes... i speed played this time imagining it would be possible, but the gallery still doesn't show them. :confounded:
For some reason the dev didn't include the rest of the gallery? Really nothing changed in the game, other then gaining a few more items! I thought the dev would revamp the game, there's still a chance the dev may do that! Kind of disappointing.:confounded:

NOE: I made it to the end of this update, Military Base upgraded to medical treatment! Then BOOM I gotta wait for the next update.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys, someone has a saved with the whole gallery unlocked?
Did you not read the previous posts! The only other way to look a the scenes is to go into the main games folder
www/img/pictures (there isn't any dialog but you get to see the CG's

Reactions: stelleion

Orreko

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know where the APC keys are located I seem to can't find them I've searched everywhere I am new to the game thought i give it a try.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know where the APC keys are located I seem to can't find them I've searched everywhere I am new to the game thought i give it a try.
The APC keys is with billy which the building he is in is located immediately to the right of the entrance of the actual map zone, making it very easy to miss. The area you are searching for the APC

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Alariza

Apr 30, 2018
Billy has the keys to the main office of the Suit HQ building, and Billy is in the area to the left of the entrance area. Gavin has the keys to the APC, and he is in the staff room which is the area to the right of the entrance area.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes