darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
In 0.9.4 after I build the medical station, the game gives me 150 Base Points instead of taking away that 150. Also whenever I leave the shelter area and come back, the medical station disappears and I have to talk to Natasha to rebuild it. This repeats indefinitely.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

GhostProject

Jul 8, 2017
Here's one right at the beginning of the return "home." I did miss something in the subway station, I think though. (file9.zip)

Also, here's one right where you first start earning Base Points. (file1.zip)
I think you also need to upload the "global.rpgsave" in order for your saves to work.

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
how can u guys take the APC keys. He keep shooting at me when i tried to go to the room. :((
Nvm i got it

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
You're playing a game that just went through major overhaul which removed stats, added gallery and made a few more changes. The fact that old saves won't work as they're supposed to should go without saying...
Oops didnt actually read the changelog..:pokerFace:

Norto

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone know what you do after you defeat the elite hivelings? I did so without taking any damage and I can't find the way out.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone know what you do after you defeat the elite hivelings? I did so without taking any damage and I can't find the way out.
where do you go? i just run around and cant figure out where im supposed to actually go, i either end up killing them all or just running away from them and not getting anywhere

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
THe Elite Grunt is the last thing you have to kill if you want to access the Hiveling Mind, once you clear them up the way to the mind should be open. If not, it's a bug and I will recommend you cheat 99 axes and then run around to kill them so the way would be clear. I have encounter the same issue so try my solution.

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys, i don't what to do here after defeat all zombies ..
Can help me ?
Do you have update new version ? If so, I would suggest don't kill them with Rifle, cheat Axes and kill them with it instead. Using a rifle would result a bug for the path to the Hivemind won't open eventhough you have kill all the Elite

NyaChan

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah i got the last Update :) if is 0.09.4
And even with Axes still not working i can't leave or anything

SparkCakes

May 3, 2018
best thing after game update is always starting over again. Save files could still carry code which is broken or removed in update (not that i mind though)

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes