Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
OK, I actually reinstalled the game and I still can't pass the hole in the ground at shotgun. Read all the emails on both computers and still the only thing that happen when I get there is that I fall down and get game over... how do you manage to pass that hole without falling into it????

nidius

Feb 27, 2018
OK, I actually reinstalled the game and I still can't pass the hole in the ground at shotgun. Read all the emails on both computers and still the only thing that happen when I get there is that I fall down and get game over... how do you manage to pass that hole without falling into it????
Just leave it you get a shotgun a little while later as you progress. I think it's just a red herring or it's currently not coded properly.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, clearly missed some things earlier that I can't go back for now. I may have to play through again sometime from the beginning. More importantly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Anyone know where the keycard to lower the bridge is :/
I believe it is upstairs in the same building. If not, the only other place is the sewer, which is connected via that hole in the right hand corner of the main room.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
BUGFIX UPDATE (Hope this is the last one XD)
Game Link:
0.09.4 PATCH:

• Item limit cap was set to 99 previously. This stopped you getting more ammo and Base Points past 99. Importantly, also prevented you getting the Med Station upgrade for the shelter. Remedied by changing item cap to 9999.
  • Second computer in Subway Tunnels doesn't show Hansen's email if you opened Door 2 before looking at it. This prevents you from jumping over the pit if you had read the email, and thus prevents you getting the early shotgun.
  • Missing car has been added to the CBD map.
  • Missing Crawler Gameover variation (first one) added to the Gallery.
@N7 Please update OP

Reactions: N7 and mesoru

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Could somebody share a save before the last update or relatively new one? I have used an old save while the game has progressed and at some point a bug appeared which prevents weapons to do damage to zombies. I shoot and there is sound of gun going off, but zombies receive no damage. I actually bravely succeeded to play the previous update without firing a single time, but it gets really old. :D

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone has a save after you return to the starting zone? Played this game some time ago and I'm not a fan of doing multiple times the same stuff. I lost my old file/not even sure it works if it's from some older version

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
@Ripe Now you can jump that hole.
Thanks, I knew I was doing something wrong but it never occurred to me to check emails first... I'd always unlocked doors first and then I'd get only 3 emails instead of 4.

EDIT: Just to let you know, Anguished Runner still grant +1 Perception

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Here's one right at the beginning of the return "home." I did miss something in the subway station, I think though. (file9.zip)

Also, here's one right where you first start earning Base Points. (file1.zip)

Reactions: Ashbringer17
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes