Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Does this have something to do with why I can't seem to get power back on in the subway?
Is that a mapping issue stopping me from accessing the computer I need?
I'm playing version 0.08.2 by the way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Downloading v0.09.2 now. I'll see i it changes.
EDIT: Yup, that fixed it.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Seems I posted the game link too soon here is bug fix update to 0.09.3
GAME LINK:
0.09.3 PATCH:
  • Door to the "shotgun room" in the subway still requires x11 Strength, but due to removed attributes it is impossible to obtain. Fixed.
  • Permanent Cigarettes pickup added to the Subway Tunnels for David's tradeoff
  • Computer still registers INT in the first subway room. Fixed.
  • x1 missing CG variation in the Walker Gameover has been added in.
@N7 Please Update OP

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I would rather never have a game over with this cutie than to see her raped by zombies...

Good game anyway, great story.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
GAME LINK:
0.09.3 PATCH:
  • Door to the "shotgun room" in the subway still requires x11 Strength, but due to removed attributes it is impossible to obtain. Fixed.
  • Permanent Cigarettes pickup added to the Subway Tunnels for David's tradeoff
  • Computer still registers INT in the first subway room. Fixed.
  • x1 missing CG variation in the Walker Gameover has been added in.
@N7 Please Update OP
done

Skytek

Nov 19, 2017
I feel really stupid, but how do you get the apc-key from Gavin? When I try to activate the alarm it says it's not operational. (I already fixed the water supply and power)

A01Alt

Mar 8, 2018
I feel really stupid, but how do you get the apc-key from Gavin? When I try to activate the alarm it says it's not operational. (I already fixed the water supply and power)
Do you see him even? I activated the alarm after rleaseing the prisoners but I dont see any Gavin anywhere for the APC key

Skytek

Nov 19, 2017
Do you see him even? I activated the alarm after rleaseing the prisoners but I dont see any Gavin anywhere for the APC key
Nvm, I'm blind as hell and didn't see the option for the ''Staffroom''.
Also, Gavin is in the building to the right of the station that the APC is stationed in.

Reactions: A01Alt

A01Alt

Mar 8, 2018
Nvm, I'm blind as hell and didn't see the option for the ''Staffroom''.
Also, Gavin is in the building to the right of the station that the APC is stationed in.
Lol wow I didn't even think to hug the right of that area. Thanks

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
How do you pass the hole in the floor to get shotgun???? I read the message about it on PC, but I didn't see anything I can use to fix it...

Dexaros

Sep 30, 2017
Is the sex content still mostly rape and gameovers? I haven't played the last couple of updates and I can't be bothered if that's all it is.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Is the sex content still mostly rape and gameovers? I haven't played the last couple of updates and I can't be bothered if that's all it is.
You're asking if the game is still based on what it was before prior updates? Why ask if you "can't be bothered"?

Also, you guys were planning on animations? Man that would have been so fucking great. A shame it was canceled. Could you have the animation as itself in the gallery mode (no text) by chance as well?

Damn you, I just got the generator working and I now see this. *shakes fist angrily in the air*

Feb 27, 2017
You're asking if the game is still based on what it was before prior updates? Why ask if you "can't be bothered"?
I too am personally not a fan of the monster stuff but thought the game had promise for the human interactions early on, so I also stopped playing, but I skimed the img folder last two updates and think ill just check back once/if it's completed

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I too am personally not a fan of the monster stuff but thought the game had promise for the human interactions early on, so I also stopped playing, but I skimed the img folder last two updates and think ill just check back once/if it's completed
I myself am the opposite actually. I dislike "vanilla" interactions (human male on female) enough to if it's just that in the game I won't bother. That's why I check those tags before trying a game. Not enough of what I want sadly. But I get what you're saying. Not so much the other guy tbh though because the premise of the game is focused on lustful creatures (zombies and kin) and a decaying human cil where humanity isn't as sound as it should be.

I'm at the end of the storyline but my gallery is still empty. Anyone else have this problem?
Have you tried getting the bad endings? I know it sounds like a dumb question but I tried to skim past the dogs in the park and once I hit the new Sanctuary I didn't get any game over stuff for it.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes