Askia

Mar 2, 2018
0.08 ... :/ Meh ... Can someone tell me if there is enough story & plot in it to download it? Dont want to be dissapointed.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
0.08 ... :/ Meh ... Can someone tell me if there is enough story & plot in it to download it? Dont want to be dissapointed.
0.08 means this game received 8 different updates. This developer is also known as focusing on story-telling rather than full sexual events, so I can say that you will enjoy this game as it is.

I suggest you waiting for the next update before going in though. It's already late on schedule (should have come in March) so it should be around here soon.

Reactions: fromqb and Askia

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
how to clear junks/barricade on the control room (subway)?
don't have any melee weapon to use coz i am still at chapter 1.

update: got the crowbar then clear the barricade

any password on the computer on the subway?

A01Alt

Mar 8, 2018

There's like a note written down with the code when you approach the first computer, then read the emails to find the second computer's password

Reactions: cgehunter

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017

I will tell you more, after you pass the subway and hit the city, go through it and you hit the park where the dogs is , go down down and left you will see a house with some boats - you will needs fuel for those so go to the city first which is the other way. When you got the fuel just leave cause that is clear for the park. You can go right to the next map with more things to find out.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
I will tell you more, after you pass the subway and hit the city, go through it and you hit the park where the dogs is , go down down and left you will see a house with some boats - you will needs fuel for those so go to the city first which is the other way. When you got the fuel just leave cause that is clear for the park. You can go right to the next map with more things to find out.
i pass the subway brother what now?

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
i pass the subway brother what now?
Just go rest in the house and then go out you will see the park.Just find out yourself cause I don't remember exactly everything but I am sure that when you hit the survival's camp, you will have 1 main quest of the game, 2 side quest from the Doctor which lead you to the sewer system (and got anal by the reptile <3 ) and from the girl name Cass (don't remember ) which you need to search in the danger zone for her tool. The remaining side quest is in a house in danger zone, you will meet him again and this time you'll make him pay !!!. After complete all side quest, complete the main quest and proceed to military base which is the end of version.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Just go rest in the house and then go out you will see the park.Just find out yourself cause I don't remember exactly everything but I am sure that when you hit the survival's camp, you will have 1 main quest of the game, 2 side quest from the Doctor which lead you to the sewer system (and got anal by the reptile <3 ) and from the girl name Cass (don't remember ) which you need to search in the danger zone for her tool. The remaining side quest is in a house in danger zone, you will meet him again and this time you'll make him pay !!!. After complete all side quest, complete the main quest and proceed to military base which is the end of version.
thank you brother i manage to finish up the game with everyones' help.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes