Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello and all and welcome to another weekly blogpost!

On our last one we had quite a bit of excellent feedback regarding how the base should work! I'll get to that in a bit though, first I'm bringing back the CG progress chart, this time for O:G 0.9!

Grunt Attack / COMPLETE
Grunt Gameover / COMPLETE
Crawler Swarm / Pending
Runner Swarm / LINES ONLY
Forced Penetration (Human) / Pending

So, one major part of this next update is the expansion of the subway system stage, as well as the introduction of several key characters in Fort Patton. Spoilers ahead!

So the subway system will feature an expanded mapset, a human encounter (I always wanted to do evil humans - it's like an essential part of the post-apoc genre), and of course the inevitable Crawler swarm ending.

We'll also be adding the Runner swarm ending to the Return to Brookside stage.

The Hound swarm doesn't fit into our schedule this time, so it'll have to wait, but it obviously fits into the Cold Pines mapset.

Each stage being complete unlocks a number of scenes in the new Gallery function, so there's motivation for the player to complete the stage, gameplay-wise, because the reward is the ability to see all the scenes on that stage without a gameover.

In Fort Patton, you'll be able to interact with several key characters, such as the Quartermaster who will trade salvage for ammo and weapons upgrades, as well as General Hawke, commanding officer of Fort Patton with his own agenda for Juno, Dr. Peters, and the refugees.

There will also be numerous "base" functions to play around with, but these aren't finalised yet. Suffice to say though, it's a bit of a management sim-type gameplay at this stage.

Anyway, stay tuned for more blogposts and sneak peeks!

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Beating it (up to the military base) without using ammo was kinda easy actually. The only real problem I had was the runners and their random detection radius (still manged to snag about 90% of the items in the ruined Sanctuary.) Not to mention the crawlers in the subway but that was before I read the PC tile was messed up. Can't wait for more updates. This is real fun.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Runner Swarm

Apr 13 at 12:47pm

Hi there patrons! Here's a sneak peek of the third set for this new O:G update, the Runner swarm ending!

So for the uninitiated, there are three types of scenes that each enemy type has. The attack scene (which Juno survives), and the regular gameover (when Juno loses all morale) as well as the swarm gameover (instant defeat regardless of morale if she fucks up).

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks!

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
I know the game wouldn't be release until March but EVERYFREAKING DAY I GO TO THIS POST AND CHECKING FOR IT and hoping for a miracle :<

Reactions: scias85

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I can't figure out the ammo stat in saveeditonline. Anybody knows it? If you could share, please.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I find that confusing. I just raised the numbers on all items and one of them was it.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I find that confusing. I just raised the numbers on all items and one of them was it.
That may break your game careful. Cheat engine simplified 101: I don't remember if that game is a format the game is. RPG Games sometimes you need to add X*2+1 X=Value of what you want to change and nothing if it's EXE only if the value is encrypted.

Lets say. You have 5 bullets add 5 IN CE (Cheat Engine)
Shoot a bullet. Now you have 4 add 4 CE and press next scan and keep going ulti you have the right value.

But if your game is RPG maker You will need to do like this "5*2+1" And it will say 11 then you shoot a bullet 4*2+1 = 9 and keep going until you find your vaule. Not sure if this was useful at all but yeh i havent played this game yet or else i could giving you a save with stuff you need d:

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Is there a way to cheat in this game? save editor opens an "empty" save for me
The number of uses of melee weapons will likely return to their original state. If you do not use them all in one scene and walk through the other (except knives)

P/s: Do not know if this is a game bug for me

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
10 minutes in and I'm sucking cock for favors. This game is exactly up my alley. How much playtime/content is in this version as it stands? Ughhh unfinished titles make my skin itch. I hate dumping hours into something just to have no conclusion or to have the best yet to come. Cliffhangers are the worstttt!

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes