RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Where do you find the weapon in the first area where you fix the generator after meeting Gavin? I let him have his way with her which in turn left me with no weapon so I can't leave the generator room. I looked everywhere for a weapon but can't find it. There wasn't one in that one room where the woman comitted suicide either.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Where do you find the weapon in the first area where you fix the generator after meeting Gavin? I let him have his way with her which in turn left me with no weapon so I can't leave the generator room. I looked everywhere for a weapon but can't find it. There wasn't one in that one room where the woman comitted suicide either.
You shouldn't let him have his way... that's how you get a weapon (and a +1 bonus to one of the stats which doesn't seem to mean much at the moment).

Reactions: Aazkaal

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
You shouldn't let him have his way... that's how you get a weapon (and a +1 bonus to one of the stats which doesn't seem to mean much at the moment).
Thank you for the info. Seems kind of weird to give the option but no weapon if you pick it. If that was going to happen should have made to where it would be game over or at least put a crowbar or something there if you do choose to let Gavin have his way with her.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you for the info. Seems kind of weird to give the option but no weapon if you pick it. If that was going to happen should have made to where it would be game over or at least put a crowbar or something there if you do choose to let Gavin have his way with her.
Perhaps... but the point is that you shouldn't let Gavin have his way with her. You shouldn't let Billy have his way either since doing his quest is better anyway.

Reactions: Aazkaal

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I'm stuck.

I opened the subway

Went through the hallway, got the shotgun & clicked on the table, I can't go through & need to find a different spot... What spot :(?

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I'm stuck.

I opened the subway

Went through the hallway, got the shotgun & clicked on the table, I can't go through & need to find a different spot... What spot :(?
Grr found it, deja vu too. The same thing happened to me the first time I played this game

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
There's a little nook at the top left corner of the room where the generator is. Go in there & pick up a pistol.

It's where the noise is coming from right after Gavin & Co. leave in a hurry.

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
Oh hey. A save.

Oh hey. A save that leaves you stuck in a building you can't get out of.

What a useful save.

Jul 26, 2017
i made a new file too..but once i added items with rpg edit..it triggers this issue(thinking there maybe an item he removed) old saves did this as well

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
I have an issue in the tunnel in the second room, I cant interact with the computer therefore I can't open the door to slip past all the monster. Anyone knows how to fix it ?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
If you hit 10, you lose. Possibly if you hit 10 and rest, I can't remember.
Only if you rest. You still have chance to use suppressors before you try to rest.

Suppressors look like syringes, but try not to use them too liberally, especially since there at least one possibility to drop infection to zero from any level (at hospital in your hometown).

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes