Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Not sure I want to continue this until they fix Cassies tool quest..overall I liked the game, just hope every scene wont be a forced/rape scene.
I just completed Cassie's tool quest with no problem. What's broken?

Talking about broken things, though, don't buy rifle ammo packages. At the moment, opening a rifle ammo package gives you six ... rifle ammo packages. But no ammo.

Now, if they issue a patch for that I've got a whole ton of rifle ammo packages just waiting to be used. Lol.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
You can find Cassie’s tools, give them to her, and receive reward. But, if you try to check active missions, you will notice it still NOT marked as completed, and if you try to proceed with evacuation, game will say you «fail» this quest. Since in future update it will matter, if this quest completed or not, it is serious bug.

If I correctly understand change-log, this is not even first time something like this happening.

Sorry for possible mistakes, as I already mentioned, English not native to me.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
The crawlers in the subway are hard to get through...I like the game, but it seems as though I'm stuck.

Dec 3, 2017
Man I like the dev and both his games, but there's just too much grind for me to enjoy a play session. I keep wishing there was a way to stop the infection counter so I can play through the game leisurely.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
In the zone with the garage, instead of going North towards the garage, go East. It's not immediately obvious, but there's a path there that leads to an office building. It's in there.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.08.2 on svscomics

* Added CG + text for the Reptile Bad End scene.
* Added CG + text for the Hound Bad End scene.
* Hopefully, fixed the bug that stopped Cassie's quest being marked as complete.
* Numerous cosmetic issues with tiles and text have been addressed.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Public Version Overgrown - Genesis 0.08.2
Links:
Mega:

WorkUpload:

0.08.2 NEW CONTENT:

* Added CG + text for the Reptile Bad End scene.

* Added CG + text for the Hound Bad End scene.

* Hopefully, fixed the bug that stopped Cassie's quest being marked as complete.

* Numerous cosmetic issues with tiles and text have been addressed.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
The crawlers in the subway are hard to get through...I like the game, but it seems as though I'm stuck.
Crawlers have about the largest detection radius of all in-game enemies, they will slowly crawl towards the player regardless of if they have actually detected you. You have one massive advantage over them though, speed. Get them all to detect you through the wall and pull them to the far side. Sprint to the door before they can crawl over and slip through the adjacent doors to get past.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Crawlers have about the largest detection radius of all in-game enemies, they will slowly crawl towards the player regardless of if they have actually detected you. You have one massive advantage over them though, speed. Get them all to detect you through the wall and pull them to the far side. Sprint to the door before they can crawl over and slip through the adjacent doors to get past.
I can only get into the first door with the computer. The door south of that is locked. The hallway where the crawlers are is freakin' impossible.

EDIT - I'm now in the inner hallways with the shotgun. Progessing slowly but surely

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I liked the visuals and the writing isn't bad, but RPGM is not well suited to real time action at all. From the first action sequence, game performance took a shrieking nosedive from which it failed to recover. This makes it unplayable.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I can only get into the first door with the computer. The door south of that is locked. The hallway where the crawlers are is freakin' impossible.

EDIT - I'm now in the inner hallways with the shotgun. Progessing slowly but surely
I managed to save almost every bit of ammo until that point. Occasionally I would have to shoot something, but most of the time I was able to run by. So just gotta waste a bit of ammo.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The game is absolutely on point with difficulty.
Played it the other day and it was a bit hard at some points but that made it for me definitely more enjoyable to play.

The biggest thing to do is to get the shotgun which is a bit hard to get to but with a bit of patience, you can pass around the crawlers even if you don't have enough ammo to kill few of them.

I guess most of the players don't bother to save ammo. The amount of ammo it pretty limited and if you shoot at everything that moves, you'll get out of ammo really fast.

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
I think the biggest issue for people is that you can't treat this game like your usual adult game. It's actually a halfway decent action game on it's own with reasonable difficulty. If you want less gameplay, go try the other game that the developers make, Claire's Quest has a lot less difficulty

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Well, I made it to the APC truck, so I'm finally managing to play the game! It's honestly not that bad if you're not dealing with those tight hallways with a million crawlers.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes