Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Sex Zombie name is now Overgrown - Genesis
Link:
0.08 NEW CONTENT:

* The primary mission of the "Return to Brookside" questline is now ready and playable. Journey to Dangerzone North, and you'll encounter old enemies Billy and Gavin, who have been at each others' necks and left destruction in their wake. In this mission, the main goal is to retrieve the APC, which will allow the evacuation of the safezone to begin. Do note the safezone evacuation CAN start without completing the sidequests - but this will result in a penalty that I will expand upon in the next update.

* Dangerzone North maps have been added. These include the Suits HQ, the Garage, and the Flooded Basement.

* Added the new Reptile enemy, who comes ready with his "attack" scenes. His bad end scenes will be patched in shortly. Reptiles are found in watery/flooded areas. They replace the Crawlers in the Safezone Sewers.

* Watery/flooded maps now disable Juno's ability to run, making it that much more terrifying when you see the new Reptiles and move at a crawl...

* The Runner's bad end scene now has new CG!

* Added new sprites and facesets for the "Operative" (first seen in the hospital at Hamlin Square) and the "Soldier" (who you will find after the evacuation).

* All items now have relevant icons attached to them! A small, but essential cosmetic element!

* New item system that organises your loot for you!

* Experimental new "barter" system in place for all merchants that should make trading a less hectic affair.

* All those bottles of bleach you found now have a use. Certain areas of the map will be cut off or blocked by plant growth, which can be destroyed using bleach. These won't block essential pathways, but instead things like loot and shortcuts.

* Small parts of Fort Patton are playable immediately post-evacuation. Will expand in later updates, especially with regards to how well you did in the evacuation process.

* SFX effects added here and there... too numerous to list individually.
---
0.08 FIXES:
* Fixed the missing fadeout for the Anguished Runner.

* Typos and grammatical errors in dialogue corrected here and there... Let me know if you find any!

* Tileset issues tweaked with to allow better movement ability. Can't be perfect, really, given the nature of the engine and the way the tiles work.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Oh cool, I really liked this game! That said I hate how in RPGM you always have to replay everything there is. That said I'll definitely play either this version or the next one. I just hope this time there's a sign when the current version has stopped, I remember searching for the APC for over an hour because I had completed the game without help so far. Only after looking in the forums did I realize that the current version was done.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the cassie's tools quest? I found the tools gave them to her and completed the quest but it still says i never did it when i evacuate the town.Even started a new save and replayed through and still doesn't work.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the cassie's tools quest? I found the tools gave them to her and completed the quest but it still says i never did it when i evacuate the town.Even started a new save and replayed through and still doesn't work.
Got the same problem, I believe it's bugged right now.

Reactions: ernie and Aazkaal

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I agree, she is written so you become sympathetic to her. Problem is, all the scenes are just bad shit happening to her!
That's the problem of games with main female characters, you just want her for yourself, meaning you actually wanted to be MC...

This game is awsome though, but for me it's just more about shooting zombies than anything else.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Its a good game but the whole Zombie thing was beaten into the ground by the media, TV, Movies, Games, ect. Some of the snapshots I've seen from elsewhere makes the game look like Nergal's 'Zombie's Life'. I thought the game was labeled with the wrong dev. (Yes, I realized they are made with either the same game engine, or similar engines).

I may download it again and see how far it has come along since the early versions.

Linus

May 24, 2017
Its an fine peace of work! Iam happy to see that you develop the game and the story. The look of each map is awsome. The only Problem i got is the ABSystem, not enough ammo or weapons. (sep. "secret of mana" ring menue for changeing weapons?) Maybe a "push" or "kick back" the enemy would help in some situation.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes