Adol

Jul 18, 2017
Does infection actually do anything? I'm at 10 so far and all I get are messages saying she feels it.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
is the APC actually in the game yet? i've done those side quests and maybe made the mistake of cheating in enough ammo to kill all the enemies around me, now i can't figure out what to do next since i cant find the APC and that seems to be the last quest to do in this area.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
is the APC actually in the game yet? i've done those side quests and maybe made the mistake of cheating in enough ammo to kill all the enemies around me, now i can't figure out what to do next since i cant find the APC and that seems to be the last quest to do in this area.
Not Yet, it's part of the primary quest

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I looked in the files and there CG for a plant zombie, where is it? ive looked everywhere im assuming its a special gameover like the bathroom one is but where is it located since ive looked in all areas.

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
I looked in the files and there CG for a plant zombie, where is it? ive looked everywhere im assuming its a special gameover like the bathroom one is but where is it located since ive looked in all areas.
Aren't all the zombies plant zombies?

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
stuck in water plant, what should I do??
Ik this gonna sound dumb, but follow the walls till you get into a ladder that gets you into the plant then do the same thing, there should be a key component, if you got that and are in the place were you flip a switch there should be two very tiny red boxs in that room click them and it should say oh i need to fix theses before the power is full. bandicam 2017-10-22 09-34-47-399.jpg bandicam 2017-10-22 09-34-42-577.jpg

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I also can't find the APC. I honestly feel really stupid because I've systematically explored the available ares 4 times now! I've grabbed Cassie's tools and rescued Rebecca, but I can't find the vehicle anywhere. The only other location I haven't been to is the sewers because it's the Apocalpse, but "Ew, I won't go down there"!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I also can't find the APC. I honestly feel really stupid because I've systematically explored the available ares 4 times now! I've grabbed Cassie's tools and rescued Rebecca, but I can't find the vehicle anywhere. The only other location I haven't been to is the sewers because it's the Apocalpse, but "Ew, I won't go down there"!
In the latest update they made the areas to complete the side quests, APC is part of the Main Quest it hasn't been made yet to continue the Main Quest.

Reactions: Balub

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
In the latest update they made the areas to complete the side quests, APC is part of the Main Quest it hasn't been made yet to continue the Main Quest.
Well, that's good to know. The developer should've put a disclaimer though, how the hell am I supposed to know that this is not implemented yet?

apooooo

May 12, 2017
As of v 0.07.2, how far can u reach within the main questline? Trouble doing anything after freeing the cops...

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
As of v 0.07.2, how far can u reach within the main questline? Trouble doing anything after freeing the cops...
Main Quest goes up to where you need to find the APC, since where the APC is suppose to be isn't made yet then that is as far as you can go.

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Bummer! I was roaming the streets cleansed off zombies by me, desperately looking for APC which was not yet placed anywhere. Also, so far it's mildly sexual game, I should say. 5 different kinds of zombie sex encounters...I really hoped some cop or scumbag would make advancements to me in one of their shelters. Alas!

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
found a little exploit: when a zombie gets at you and your struggle imer is still on cooldown, just wait there before the texts show up. the timer still goes down and you can use thatto get through pretty hard chokepoints.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes