apooooo

May 12, 2017
Ik this gonna sound dumb, but follow the walls till you get into a ladder that gets you into the plant then do the same thing, there should be a key component, if you got that and are in the place were you flip a switch there should be two very tiny red boxs in that room click them and it should say oh i need to fix theses before the power is full. View attachment 29593 View attachment 29594
Where exactly is this plant you guys are discussing lol. I remember going through as much as the main story line as possible but dont remember a plant part.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Seems like the name of the game was changed from Sex Zombie to OVERGROWN: GENESIS.
Probably due to Patreons new idiotic censorship rules. The third preview picture on the opening page looks exactly like Nergal's A Zombie's Life. I played the game a couple times but it was early in development, I'm not a fan of the Zombie theme, but I do like to check out how the game has progressed from its debut up till now, graphics, storyline, ect.

Reactions: Aiwa

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
How far in the game are you? I can't remember everything, I need a refresher.
I am going to sail away by boat, and game asks me to leave hamilton or no? And I don't where he is to take him with me :/

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
It's not bad. It's nowhere near complete, but the content so far is at least decent.

ayatrolla

Jun 26, 2017
I'm actually a fan of this game, almost as much as Claire's Quest, even though it clearly gets less love.

Any word on 0.08? It's got a new name and all too.

Reactions: jojoooo

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Does anyone have a Link or are people looking for Overgrown Genesis these days?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes