Blob

May 7, 2017
Just tried this game a bit, seemed fun at first but the gameplay really pissed me off.
Small hallway filled with zombies, can't get past them, not enough ammo to kill them, gg >_>

Reactions: MagicSlay

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Just tried this game a bit, seemed fun at first but the gameplay really pissed me off.
Small hallway filled with zombies, can't get past them, not enough ammo to kill them, gg >_>
here some tips if you want, abuse struggle option, trade for shotgun ammo than pistol with alcohol early game, finish the powertool side quest as soon as possible to get better pistol, then get pistol ammo for cigs to abuse new pistol. Try to avoid Zombies that you don't need to face.

Reactions: Tranzet

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the cassie's tools quest? I found the tools gave them to her and completed the quest but it still says i never did it when i evacuate the town.Even started a new save and replayed through and still doesn't work.
Yup, that is still bugged... it was bugged in 0.07.x and it's still bugged as of 0.08.1.

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
Seems challenging, but it isn't really. Remember if you're attacked by zombos, you don't get game overed unless you run out of morale. You can get attacked up to 10 times infection without penalty, I think, so just take advantage of that.

Plus, there's traders who will trade alcohol and cigarettes with you for bullets.

The walking zombies can easily be juked, unless they're in numbers, in which case they're slow enough you can pick them apart with the pistol anyway.

The dogs are faster and tougher, but they don't leave a patrol area so just avoid the area and you're golden

The crawling zombies are ridiculously slow. Just juke them.

Runners are tricky till you get the rifle ASAP by rescuing the female cop. Then runners are no problem. Just snipe them and one shot kill them before they have a chance to sprint. If they start sprinting quickly leave the map because they'll catch you before you can shoot them.

The crocodiles are probably the most difficult thing to avoid since they only appear where you're slow as fuck. Save your shotgun ammo for them. When they charge just blast them.

If you get stuck with too many coming after you, leaving the map and come back. They'll refresh back to the original positions.

If you wanna kill them all get upgraded pistol ASAP as reward for getting power tools. Pistol bullets are the most common type so double damage and better range is amazing on pistol

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Its a good game but the whole Zombie thing was beaten into the ground by the media, TV, Movies, Games, ect. Some of the snapshots I've seen from elsewhere makes the game look like Nergal's 'Zombie's Life'. I thought the game was labeled with the wrong dev. (Yes, I realized they are made with either the same game engine, or similar engines).

I may download it again and see how far it has come along since the early versions.
Eh, there are a ton of Z-media out there, but in terms of actual complete English H-content focused on zombies? Not much. The Japanese community has quite a bit, so great if you can read moonrunes, I guess.

However, I don't really see many English zombie H-games. Nergal's would've been the closest. But #1: Nergal vanished, sadly (AZL was and still is an amazing game, though unfinished). And #2, while AZL and O:G seem similar, if you actually play both games and pay attention, they're REALLY different:

AZL is focused on incest/shota as a main theme (despite some of the community's efforts, non-con sex was not an option even before Patreon's restrictions), less focused on plot and ambiance, and more on character development, and animations were a primary appeal factor. Also, male MC, so it's harem-esque. Gameplay is driven around item-searching/hoarding and unlocking scenes via dialogue paths.

O:G is focused on non-con and corruption as a main theme. Plot driven, and Architect is absolutely amazing at driving along dark realism in ambiance and setting. O:G still has a long ways to go, but combat is more about general survival and rationing, and it's progressing to become less linear, with optional storylines and branches that make it seem more like Fallout. GOR and scenes are the primary appeal factor.

So definitely play both!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Plot driven, and Architect is absolutely amazing at driving along dark realism in ambiance and setting. O:G still has a long ways to go, but combat is more about general survival and rationing, and it's progressing to become less linear, with optional storylines and branches that make it seem more like Fallout.
Architect really is an amazing writer. As soon as I get my money right I'm pledging to Dystopian. This and Claire's Quest are brilliant and I can't wait for anything they do in the future.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Eh, there are a ton of Z-media out there, but in terms of actual complete English H-content focused on zombies? Not much. The Japanese community has quite a bit, so great if you can read moonrunes, I guess.

However, I don't really see many English zombie H-games. Nergal's would've been the closest. But #1: Nergal vanished, sadly (AZL was and still is an amazing game, though unfinished). And #2, while AZL and O:G seem similar, if you actually play both games and pay attention, they're REALLY different:

AZL is focused on incest/shota as a main theme (despite some of the community's efforts, non-con sex was not an option even before Patreon's restrictions), less focused on plot and ambiance, and more on character development, and animations were a primary appeal factor. Also, male MC, so it's harem-esque. Gameplay is driven around item-searching/hoarding and unlocking scenes via dialogue paths.

O:G is focused on non-con and corruption as a main theme. Plot driven, and Architect is absolutely amazing at driving along dark realism in ambiance and setting. O:G still has a long ways to go, but combat is more about general survival and rationing, and it's progressing to become less linear, with optional storylines and branches that make it seem more like Fallout. GOR and scenes are the primary appeal factor.

So definitely play both!
The only thing about Nergal's game (and it was done up really well) were the huge tits. If it had a variety of small, medium ect.. It could've been great. And that game I came across by chance looking for another completely unrelated game. It sucks that Nergal quit, beta 2 had bugs, I could never get past the Izzy mini game where you have to kill all the Zombies.

This game is nicely done, I'm just not into the zombie genre. I keep an eye out on this game to see how it develops since I saw it from a demo, until now.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, one question, any possibility to decrease infection cause when i go rest its game over.
There are some «suppressors» (can’t remember how they actually called; they look like syringes, but different ones from stat-boosters). They are extremely rare, I only accumulate 3 before evacuation (I still wait for fix of Cassie’s quest bug, especially since in future game will punish us for that). Each use decrease infection by 5.

And theres one-time possibility to decrease infection to zero from any level after water restoring quest from Sophie (I waste it because I already have zero infection; should complete it last; I hate «runners»).

Sorry for some possible mistakes, English not my native language.

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Love their games and if it weren't for the very long development would support it again, judging by their current schedule for instance which is ~2 months between each game (0.09 in March) and amount of content added from that it will take a long time to finish.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Love their games and if it weren't for the very long development would support it again, judging by their current schedule for instance which is ~2 months between each game (0.09 in March) and amount of content added from that it will take a long time to finish.
Well they divided their attention between two games so the development will take long but the development when voted by their patrons made Claire's quest get 2 months development then 1 month for Overgrowth, so Claire's will be quicker now but Overgrowth will take longer.

Jaxx Maxx

Aug 2, 2017
How do you rescue Rebecca (lady cop) locked in the bathroom? She gives you the password "lawful" but I do no know where to input it.

Never mind I found it.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure I want to continue this until they fix Cassies tool quest..overall I liked the game, just hope every scene wont be a forced/rape scene.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Seems challenging, but it isn't really. Remember if you're attacked by zombos, you don't get game overed unless you run out of morale. You can get attacked up to 10 times infection without penalty, I think, so just take advantage of that.

Plus, there's traders who will trade alcohol and cigarettes with you for bullets.

The walking zombies can easily be juked, unless they're in numbers, in which case they're slow enough you can pick them apart with the pistol anyway.

The dogs are faster and tougher, but they don't leave a patrol area so just avoid the area and you're golden

The crawling zombies are ridiculously slow. Just juke them.

Runners are tricky till you get the rifle ASAP by rescuing the female cop. Then runners are no problem. Just snipe them and one shot kill them before they have a chance to sprint. If they start sprinting quickly leave the map because they'll catch you before you can shoot them.

The crocodiles are probably the most difficult thing to avoid since they only appear where you're slow as fuck. Save your shotgun ammo for them. When they charge just blast them.

If you get stuck with too many coming after you, leaving the map and come back. They'll refresh back to the original positions.

If you wanna kill them all get upgraded pistol ASAP as reward for getting power tools. Pistol bullets are the most common type so double damage and better range is amazing on pistol
It pretty easy to run right on top, and past, the zombies you encounter outside, I was able to draw the freaky subway zombies away from the door long enough to get to the next computer. I am guessing since the monitor is glowing that it is another active computer but when she stands near it nothing happens, but I can walk thur the computer like it was a ghost.

EDIT Nevermind I've caught up to obtaining the APC. I was tired and got cranky over getting stuck with the 2nd computer to get out of the sewers. But I final got near it enough to type in the password, there's another computer that has a ghost effect to it, while rescuing Natasha's friend, but I got past that.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes