Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
can someone help me with the lowering the bridge part. I cant find the key, i searched everywhere.
Make sure your loaded up on Ammo, this is why you should try to go into any and every building to collect as many items as possible. YOu need to find a card key to drain the water out of the control room. Your gonna have to take your time and explore the entire area. The flood control box is next to the hallway that leads you into the Main control room, if its flooded you will see alligator like monsters, once drained they're gone. I would also continue to save the game if and when you clear out a room. YOur gonna have to go over to the furthest southwest part of the room (this one has all the human like zombies), southwest has those freaky blob look ones. You are going to have to limit how many you take out, (as your probably low on ammo right about now) and run past the rest, you can misdirect them to an area so you can ran past them (you should go into the options and have auto-run enabled).

DOnt forget to go up the stairs to check out that room as well.

EDIT the items can be used in trades with the military female in charge of weapons and ammo, when Juno gets back from her adventure from the Galvin prick there's a cop standing near the doors from the area you slept (after you meet up with everyone and discuss everything that happened). YOu can trade Cigs and Beer for ammo.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Will pass to hard, so not good to fap and the Dev on eatch update always increase the dificulty lol.
Actually if you played it before the difficulty is about the same. The toughest part is the subway's offices! Then again I didn't use cheats (I forgot about them)!

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
any way to get guns ?? i loaded my save and somehow all of my guns are gone lol
Like everyone above said, in this new version you can't load save from the previous one cause it will remove all of your weapon and armor. Best thing you can do is replay from the start or use cheats

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
How to use cheats and how to increase moral points?
Regarding to your question for cheats, you didnt even bother to read this very last page of the thread?
They are in the game already, you have to open up the menu and just select the option CHEATS.

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
Regarding to your question for cheats, you didnt even bother to read this very last page of the thread?
They are in the game already, you have to open up the menu and just select the option CHEATS.
I don't think he actually play the game it self LOL

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
In accordance to your answer regarding cheats , i have checked the game menu lo and behold , however i failed to find your so called 'cheats' option among the others

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
is there anyway to cheat to get more ammo and health stuff ect or so?
If i remember corectly there are cheats for ammo and stuff already ingame. Open the menu/pause/ESC and select cheats.
You can also use RPG maker Save Editor you can do this without exiting game

Save in new slot, load it into save editor, modify it copy/paste it and overwrite. Then load newly modified save.

Also, may i suggest some kind of sneaking/distraction system ? Like throwing rocks or making noise to distract zombies ?
You could also use team member as a distraction - you loot area and she is fighting/getting gangbanged by horde.
Yes i'm evil person.

Reactions: mirokid

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
You can also use RPG maker Save Editor you can do this without exiting game

Save in new slot, load it into save editor, modify it copy/paste it and overwrite. Then load newly modified save.

Also, may i suggest some kind of sneaking/distraction system ? Like throwing rocks or making noise to distract zombies ?
You could also use team member as a distraction - you loot area and she is fighting/getting gangbanged by horde.
Yes i'm evil person.
Yeah I'm totally in with you in the "use team member as a distraction".

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes