XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know whether this game will updated in future on patreon i see only Claire's quest updates not for this

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know whether this game will updated in future on patreon i see only Claire's quest updates not for this
I haven't looked at the patreon to see if it changed, but they ran a 2:1 update schedule. 2 months of work on Claire's Quest, then 1 on O:G, then back to 2 for Claire's Quest. If it's still like that, it'll likely be a little while before we get another O:G update, unfortunately.

Reactions: XdnaX

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Do you think the doc is ok and will the army really stay a safe
Haven for the saviavers are will they be screwed.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
when you exit the new safe zone go north there is some biulding's there the apc should been in one but you will need a
key to get in are find man hole are sewer to get to it but will still need keys for the apc.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,

Just completed this game and it's awesome :) i really liked it, it's got awesome gameplay and it's more focused on stealth cause you don't have unlimited ammo for all the hordes of zombies this game is focused on storyline and gameplay there are only 3-4 H scenes if i remember correctly but for me the thrill in game matters H scene can be said like a bonus/credits for completing a task ;-)
I hope for more quests in future updates (hope an update in this month :-D)
Thank you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yes it is a fun game i just can't help think there's a plot twist some where in are with the milatery
because what are civelian's going to do if there not have medical training are machenical skill's
and then thay wanted to take the copes gunes too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I think right know there are like only for scenes in the gallary if i rember right have not played for a wail wanting for next up date

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Hmm, so i guess they may start working on update for O.G after 20 Aug, i guessedguessed it on the basis of their work cycle

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well it's hard to say how long some updates will take really. Becuase it's up to the dev when there will release it.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Last update to O:G was May 20th. They've previously worked in 2:1 cycles for Claire's Quest and Overgrown: Genesis. June was CQ, July was CQ, next update should come around the end of August. Assuming the 2:1 cycle hasn't changed, that will be for O:G. I doubt Architect is going to abandon O:G, but it's possible if the team gets close to finishing CQ that they will put O:G on hold for a little while.

I checked the Patreon page to check to see if they changed their update schedules, but I can't find the line about the 2:1 schedule. O:G is still listed as an active project though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes