Unity Complete 1Room - Runaway Girl [Unnoficial Translation]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
@Lemazer1985 @MrZangaroo
Things you need:
*V1.04 (jap only) fom here

And I already compiled the latest files here *including the item and gallery .txts

Just extract the three files into the folder where 1room.exe is located
don't say "jap" that's a racial term, and a negative one for japanese. it reminds them of their past "ww2" especially how americans treated/called them. At least that's what my old japanese boss said. He said he and his people wanna leave that past behind them and that they know war is a terrible thing. He said, they wanted to make a good change. And I can se truthfulness in his words throughout their actions since the war ended.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Btw, thanks for this game. I'm loving it :love:

She kinda reminds me of the president from One Wing. Just less "stacked". But hey, she's perfect in her own way

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
don't say "jap" that's a racial term, and a negative one for japanese. it reminds them of their past "ww2" especially how americans treated/called them. At least that's what my old japanese boss said. He said he and his people wanna leave that past behind them and that they know war is a terrible thing. He said, they wanted to make a good change. And I can se truthfulness in his words throughout their actions since the war ended.
Western soldiers actually called them "nips", which was the racial slur. Japs... maybe for older Japanese it's a problem, but having lived there myself and being around young Japanese people (including two girlfriends), they don't get offended by japs. In fact, it can kind of endearing when you are messing around with people. "you stupid aussie" "haha you stupid jap".

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Western soldiers actually called them "nips", which was the racial slur. Japs... maybe for older Japanese it's a problem, but having lived there myself and being around young Japanese people (including two girlfriends), they don't get offended by japs. In fact, it can kind of endearing when you are messing around with people. "you stupid aussie" "haha you stupid jap".
yeah, maybe at some cases, it's ok. especially for open minded people. but for some it just doesn't cut it. it's like being a white guy and calling a black dude the N word

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
yeah, maybe at some cases, it's ok. especially for open minded people. but for some it just doesn't cut it. it's like being a white guy and calling a black dude the N word
I get what you're trying to say, but I'm pretty sure Incognymous shortened Japanese to jap referring to the language, just like how we shorten English to eng, or Russian to ru, etc.

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
out of curiosity, have you actually BEEN to Japan? Or, if so, done more than a few weeks of tourist stuff? People so often get offended on behalf of other people who wouldn't get offended anyway ... trust me, it is no where near on the same level as the "n" word you are so frightened to type out on an adult games forum...

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
out of curiosity, have you actually BEEN to Japan? Or, if so, done more than a few weeks of tourist stuff? People so often get offended on behalf of other people who wouldn't get offended anyway ... trust me, it is no where near on the same level as the "n" word you are so frightened to type out on an adult games forum...
I did, and I've worked there temporarily for a while after I graduated from architecture helping my boss out since he and my dad were close friends back in their 20's, and made a lot of good and honorable friends along the way. I fkin love that country. Look, I'm not some random person on the internet who thinks every little crap is offending other people just because he/she is offended by it. Im talking to you on the opposite side of the globe, and reminding you to be careful. My boss is an old man. 8 years ago, he shared to me about it during dinner and I will respect that no matter what other people think about it. It doesn't matter how many ppl don't or get offended by it. It's just simple respect. Oh, and im not afraid to type the N word. It's just that I can't since it will say "<removed>" every time you do it. Try it. But I guess it makes sense tho

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
There are still some untranslated bits. click on her nipples while performing missionary.

nomad45

Apr 16, 2019
There are still some untranslated bits. click on her nipples while performing missionary.
Is this before insertion or after insertion? Or is she close to orgasm? The developer decided to make some lines only appear during very specific circumstances, so it was quite difficult catching a lot of lines. If you could provide some more detail and perhaps a screenshot, that would help a lot. Thanks.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is this before insertion or after insertion? Or is she close to orgasm? The developer decided to make some lines only appear during very specific circumstances, so it was quite difficult catching a lot of lines. If you could provide some more detail and perhaps a screenshot, that would help a lot. Thanks.
after insertion, at 4.x hearts, during her first intercourse.

nomad45

Apr 16, 2019
after insertion, at 4.x hearts, during her first intercourse.
Ok, I'm assuming it's this line. Thanks for reporting it. We've been wanting to release a final version of the translation pack, but we don't have the manpower to pick out all these lines. We're relying on reports to weed out the remaining lines, but there isn't as many people reporting as we would have hoped.

EDIT: Though that is likely due to the fact that some lines only appear given certain circumstances.

Jan 1, 2018
Ok, I'm assuming it's this line. Thanks for reporting it. We've been wanting to release a final version of the translation pack, but we don't have the manpower to pick out all these lines. We're relying on reports to weed out the remaining lines, but there isn't as many people reporting as we would have hoped.

EDIT: Though that is likely due to the fact that some lines only appear given certain circumstances.
Thank you for all the work you do!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote