4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Has this been converted to english? Im asking because the screenshots are in japanese...
Check language in the opening posts list of info, it's machine translated English. Games have to have at least some form of basic English translation to get a thread in the sites game section. The screenshots may have been taken from DLSite.
where to put the save files?
Check the readme in the zip, it's...

Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage\Save_1room

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
the last version I played was 1.0.6, After this download I can finally feel it very wholesome as fuck.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
I have 2 questions
1. where is the gym bag to get the 3rd CG
2. How to finish the game? I mean getting this new job ??? thing to trigger?

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
It's not possible to fuck her the first night and have her stay is it? There's no like, get enough LP and she doesn't leave?

nomad45

Formerly 'WataThaBradicus'
Apr 16, 2019
Has this been converted to english? Im asking because the screenshots are in japanese...
Check language in the opening posts list of info, it's machine translated English. Games have to have at least some form of basic English translation to get a thread in the sites game section. The screenshots may have been taken from DLSite.

We've finished the translation project The Butler was working on.
Check the translation thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/1room-runaway-girl-translation.18074/

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
The game has been fully hand-translated to English for a while now, check the translation thread.

Bestia78

Nov 19, 2017
I decided to write a guide after my play through - hopefully it makes more sense than page 1's guide as to me it made little sense and I got pretty frustrated after around 80 days thinking i wasn't gonna figure out how to beat the game I had to do research but their was no 1 guide that had all the information I wanted in one location. It took me 129 days to figure it out but I'm sure with this guide you should be able to do it faster.

Scene 9 - Yuu caught masturbating - After Ojisan showers yuu will masturbate unsure of requirements if it is satisfaction based / from holding out sex by # days
I am not able to triger the scene 9, i skiped the days without sex untill her satisfied went to "0", any idea how to triger this scene?

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018

cant find appdata at all

Superchili

Sep 24, 2017
So, I have looked through this thread and I can't find a single comment about it so I feel like I'm going crazy, but for some reason I have no sound. I installed the hand translated English patch and I don't get any sound but also when I unzip the program and just use it without any translation, I also don't get any sound either. Any ideas what the heck is going on? I assume this game has sound since the sliders and this is tagged with voice acting...?

May 2, 2019
I have 2 questions
1. where is the gym bag to get the 3rd CG
2. How to finish the game? I mean getting this new job ??? thing to trigger?
!. it's in the room every friday night on the lower right portion of the screen, just below the TV.
2. if my playthrough is correct, you have to get all trophies (that means all possible positions, events, items, etc.) before the game unlocks the epilogue in the album/gallery in the main menu.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
only i didn't understand the guide ? i'm missing something ?
When you open the album in the main menu and click on a locked scene it will give you a hint as to how to unlock it. Most scenes only become unlockable after you take the girl on a date -> work at home until you get Sunday free, buy her the V-neck clothes and take her on a date on Sunday.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes