RPGM Completed #2 Free for all [Final] [Bokki Guy]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
anyone know why this got flagged as having a virus? i think its because my new computer came with McAfee but i don't want to risk it actually being a virus.
99% of the time your antivirus flag a file from f95 as having a virus, it's a false positive. Usually you can just take a look at the thread, and if nobody else had problem, then there's no risk ignoring your AV. Plus the file here are checked to make sure there's nothing harmful in them.

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
99% of the time your antivirus flag a file from f95 as having a virus, it's a false positive. Usually you can just take a look at the thread, and if nobody else had problem, then there's no risk ignoring your AV. Plus the file here are checked to make sure there's nothing harmful in them.
Awesome. I don't normally have a problem but i just got a new computer that came with McAfee and i don't use Mcafee so i'll try downloading it now that i've switched back to my usual AV. Thank you for the assistance.

Edit: It was because of McaFee (McaFee was also the reason my computer was running at snail speed apparently)

Last edited:

Valkyrie12345

Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys, when I download this it finishes but is then automatically deleted, saying that it contains a virus. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Damn, the mini games are hard as hell (well not all of them, just the Balloon (Hard), Sushi on Body (Hard) and Room 202 (Hard)). Also not giving the Bunny as gift in the start will make you miss the first illustration (Since Gallery isn't shared).
Still, this was kinda enjoying to play for those like me who likes tough challenges (You can always do the easy ones if you are only after the Illustrations coz it really doesn't matter which one you clear).

barrachefvan

May 23, 2018
At the beginning of the game it says that the game is based on a free game titled "bikini smoker"
I can't tell if that's a case of lost in translation but I seriously can't find anything on it

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
RPG???2003????? and other error / errors for those who are lazy. Click on the forum linked in install instructions, download EasyRPGplayer from the last hyperlinked post, player.exe into the application folder, and then launch the game with that.

In full: Windows 8+ got rid of the program that games like these heavily used (directdraw), thus unless your install is an upgrade from windows 7 you will need to download EasyRPGplayer and put the player.exe into the application folder and launch the game with that. In Early Windows 8 some AAA games did use directdraw and downloaded the relivent files in install so try compatibility for windows 7 to see if it works, later there was an update to make those games no longer use directdraw. For Windows 10 follow the first instructions.

Grunt010

Jul 1, 2018
Are there any other games by this dev on here?
Not on this site, but you can find the website that has Bikini Smoker, Bikini Smoker 2, and the Dev's other games free to download by opening the "Please Read Before Playing.txt" file. The URL to the website with the free game downloads is at the top of the text document.

The website and all the games are in Japanese. There are no translations as of yet. I'd link it for convenience, but I haven't completed the 3 minimum posts prerequisite for new accounts.

Reactions: James Eveleth

crackheadninja69

Jan 2, 2019
I know all the music for this game is in the files but is there a specific place on the internet where i can listen to it? like youtube or soundcloud?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes