Ren'Py 2019 in These Good Ol' Mountains [v0.8 Prototype] [Black Arts Theatre]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You were the Demon King, after failing your mission you get send back into America in 2019 with your new mission to destroy your "sister".​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-24
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: Black Arts Theatre - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Prototype
Language: English, French
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.gif 6.jpg 7.jpg

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, I understand why Welcome to Alabama! , had a crappy update. Too busy releasing a 2nd game which will most certainly also lag behind for years. On the other, you've been working on it for 1 year (if we can say working), it's still just as empty. He will most certainly follow the same path.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I wonder if you ever look at dates? That update is ages old. But at least you have something to complain.
I don't rely on the release date, but the date the position was created. As far as I can see, it was created barely 30 minutes ago. Furthermore, even if we take into account the release date, the game was released a few days ago, like this and indicate in the changelog. So yes, some people are fed up with these developers who work on several games and in the end, with one it won't progress, with 2 we will never see the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You were the Demon King, after failing your mission you get send back into America in 2019 with your new mission to d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶ fuck your "sister".
lol, so the Mc is like:
1002928839.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't rely on the release date, but the date the position was created. As far as I can see, it was created barely 30 minutes ago. Furthermore, even if we take into account the release date, the game was released a few days ago, like this and indicate in the changelog. So yes, some people are fed up with these developers who work on several games and in the end, with one it won't progress, with 2 we will never see the end.
I am talking about Alabama were you wrongfully said "Alabama had an update (if you can call it an update) a few days ago " that the update was from a couple of days ago. It wasn't it was 2023-10-30.

This complaining is always funny. You don't have to pay, you don't even have to play it. Just check the dev and ignore, but it seems lie people care so much that they go to the thread check it out and then also comment. :KEK: :WaitWhat:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I am talking about Alabama were you wrongfully said "Alabama had an update (if you can call it an update) a few days ago " that the update was from a couple of days ago. It wasn't it was 2023-10-30.

This complaining is always funny. You don't have to pay, you don't even have to play it. Just check the dev and ignore, but it seems lie people care so much that they go to the thread check it out and then also comment. :KEK: :WaitWhat:
Last update yesterday.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Last update yesterday.
On F95, I know that I updated the thread, thats what "Release date" is for. We just never got that update shared here before yesterday....
Complaining but no clue about how this site works. Hilarious.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue3252

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
There was indeed an update yesterday (screen proof to support it)
HOLY SHIT......
That update is from October last year, This piracy forum just got it yesterday.. How do you not get that? This website isn't the website where every update gets shared first.. Not only that the update is not even publicly available.
Your proof is when it was update on THIS FORUM NOT WHEN THE UPDATED OFFICIAL RELEASE. That was in October you can check the Dev Patreon.
Its just a very old update that didn't get shared.

Here this is how the Dates work:
"Thread updated" - is when we updated the thread with the release
"Release date" - THE DATE WHEN THE UPDATE ACTUALLY RELEASED ON THE DEVS PATREN (etc)