Ren'Py 2019 in These Good Ol' Mountains [v0.8 Prototype] [Black Arts Theatre]

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This isn't a Reboot of Alabama.

This IS Alabama. Same plot, same Sister, same animations, same models, same freaking backgrounds.

I normally get on people when they say patreon games are a scam, because most of the time they're just salty people are paying for a shitty product. But in this case I'm pretty sure this literally is a scam of some kind, because they have not modified a DAMN thing!
That's not true, she looks worse now. Modified in the completely wrong direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at her hair, it used to have a good amount of detail, not it's just an amorphous blob.
I'm not sure what's up with her skin texture but it looks like she's been downgraded from a koikatsu model to a traced koikatsu model. Then there's this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Pabloux

Oct 24, 2020
The game is very good, but the Gwen girl needs a little more domination. When the protagonist fails to intimidate Gwen, she can take advantage of that to be a little more dominant. how to make decisions, apply punishments, etc. and also that it is not all the time with the protagonist dominating at every moment. That is to say that there is a little balance, it would be like a little more fair between the two