stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
For people with errors, copy this file into the game folder and let me know if it fixes the problems. I think it will. :)

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I like management games, especially one with sexual elements. But I would suggest an instant skip button for repeatable events( not the fast-forward kind of skip). For example, the unsolicited morning blowjob scene, while hot the first time, can quickly get monotonous and boring. So does the daily check-up routine.

Also, it would be great if the MC is given more interactive options with NPCs, establishing more fully that he is in charge of the whole city as mayor/master. For example, an option to have sex with any female NPC whenever and wherever they meet, with or without her consent. Or, forcing a male NPC to hand over his woman. Another example would be not just peeping at patrons and prostitutes having sex in the brothel but also able to join or to interrupt and take over the girl. Of course, these kind of actions should come with penalties, in terms of income or slave attitudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuffnstuff0

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
But I would suggest an instant skip button for repeatable events( not the fast-forward kind of skip). For example, the unsolicited morning blowjob scene, while hot the first time, can quickly get monotonous and boring. So does the daily check-up routine.
The morning BJ is optional, in EDI's management screen go to penthouse management and disable it. For the checkups I intend to add more scenes which are maybe chosen at random or even better (when there is more content in this part of the game) give more control to players to choose their next move.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Reactions: kkk2018
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes