PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
Replying to older posts, but it might help out someone in the future.

Hi. Great game - thanks. I have bought slave 2 at the auction but can't find her. Any help gratefully received
The auction slaves are purchased to be flipped for a higher value. Meaning they're automatically sold a couple of days later, while you were sleeping. You never actually see them outside of the auction, it seems. I thought I'd be buying a sort of mob/NPC harem, but I guess not, it's just for moneymaking (at the cost of reputation, but it is a lot of money).

How did you bought them and what are their names I think i missed some slave
On Thursday, explore the city and click on the mallet (hammer looking thing) on the right of the screen.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
C

The auction slaves are purchased to be flipped for a higher value. Meaning they're automatically sold a couple of days later, while you were sleeping. You never actually see them outside of the auction, it seems. I thought I'd be buying a sort of mob/NPC harem, but I guess not, it's just for moneymaking (at the cost of reputation, but it is a lot of money).

On Thursday, explore the city and click on the mallet (hammer looking thing) on the right of the screen.
Can you share screenshots with hint where is

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
searching.jpg

2040 - 0.3.9

Download:

LINK:

PASSWORD: _LultIArEgVcQx59zAZf0A

Here are the latest console additions for this update (SHIFT+O):

Must add ASAP (unless new game):

playerflashback01 = False

blackmarketcont = False

izzyconfinement = False

This will be the last update with manual variable additions. :)

Changelog:

- Added the introduction scene of Izzy's integration into the confinement.
You now have a reason to speak to Izzy at the club. (It was going to be a club update but it became another confinement update... Don't judge me...)

- Fixed Club earnings not being correctly added to daily earnings. (Bug reported by a catboy)

- Changed default gun range timer.

We reached the point where too many people thought it was too fast. The time between targets is now 2 seconds by default, the 'bull3tt1m3' cheat code will still change it to 5 seconds.

- Added more 'immersion' to the email screen.

- Added a scene with Sarah and Kayla in the dorms.

If you are on the Love path with both of them head down to the dormitory and maybe you get lucky.

- Added a flashback/nightmare scene.

The player's dark history is catching up to him... Find out what this means. 0_O

- Added more hints to reflect the updates.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
2040 [v0.3.9] [stuffnstuff0] - Compressed

Win/Linux [399 MB]
- - - -

Mac [394 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019

Now, the reason why the above error comes is because if a preloader (app loading swf) is not compiled with FP 11 or the above directive, the loaded application's domain will also not have JSON defined. So if you receive that error, it is either the preloader swf or the loaded swf that was not compiled with correct Flash Player version.

Is what I found when searching. My dumdum brain came to something needing to be updated. I also save to an external HD. but I also dont want to take up space for Steam.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021

Now, the reason why the above error comes is because if a preloader (app loading swf) is not compiled with FP 11 or the above directive, the loaded application's domain will also not have JSON defined. So if you receive that error, it is either the preloader swf or the loaded swf that was not compiled with correct Flash Player version.

Is what I found when searching. My dumdum brain came to something needing to be updated. I also save to an external HD. but I also dont want to take up space for Steam.
Here are the latest console additions for this update (SHIFT+O):

Must add ASAP (unless new game):

playerflashback01 = False

blackmarketcont = False

izzyconfinement = False

This will be the last update with manual variable additions. :)
In game, press SHIFT+O and type these things.

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021

Thanks for clearing that up. I can stop searching for them now!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
2040-0.3.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Really expected a regular visual novel. Not to have to earn money to buy rooms and buildings and all that without some sort of walkthrough or some cheats to cheat money and just enjoy the game for what it really is.

Reactions: yourmom1997
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes