kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I like management games, especially one with sexual elements. But I would suggest an instant skip button for repeatable events( not the fast-forward kind of skip). For example, the unsolicited morning blowjob scene, while hot the first time, can quickly get monotonous and boring. So does the daily check-up routine.

Also, it would be great if the MC is given more interactive options with NPCs, establishing more fully that he is in charge of the whole city as mayor/master. For example, an option to have sex with any female NPC whenever and wherever they meet, with or without her consent. Or, forcing a male NPC to hand over his woman. Another example would be not just peeping at patrons and prostitutes having sex in the brothel but also able to join or to interrupt and take over the girl. Of course, these kind of actions should come with penalties, in terms of income or slave attitudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuffnstuff0

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
But I would suggest an instant skip button for repeatable events( not the fast-forward kind of skip). For example, the unsolicited morning blowjob scene, while hot the first time, can quickly get monotonous and boring. So does the daily check-up routine.
The morning BJ is optional, in EDI's management screen go to penthouse management and disable it. For the checkups I intend to add more scenes which are maybe chosen at random or even better (when there is more content in this part of the game) give more control to players to choose their next move.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Reactions: kkk2018

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
izzybackstagescene.jpg

2040 - v0.4
As Dinarah's rare taste of the outside world manifests, her cabin fever finally becomes too much to bear. And Kayla gets more comfortable (perhaps too comfortable) in her new life, again at Sarah's expense... Also SHIFT+O begone! Now any new variables are defined automatically so updates are more convenient and existing save files are safer than ever before!

DOWNLOAD:

LINK:

PASS: vK44BgHii6fdisH56oX9ZA

CHANGELOG:

MAIN:

- Added a story scene with Dinarah.

For those on the Love track - head to the bedroom on a Saturday to crash the party.

- Added second Kayla x Sarah scene.

For those on the Love track - head to the dorms in the morning for another damn good scene.
MISC:

- Changed the first Kayla x Sarah scene.

Now it's better integrated into the game so you have to watch it again, sorry... :)

- Fixed Sarah's oral counter.

It was adding incorrectly, is now fixed.

- Fixed the hints.

It was hanging on the slave auction hint, is now fixed.

- Fixed the need to manually add variables every update.

I'm dumb, it was dumb, is now fixed. :)

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I get aprox 1000 each day from the brothel (i know, eraly game), so upgrading needs 10 day per upgrade.

I hate grinding.... Not sure if i want to continue. A money cheat would be very helpfull.
It started to get bored...

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a way to set what specific girls call you? I don't want to always be master. Master works for Sarah, but i think we can all figure out what I want Kayla to call me....

Edit: Also, does the gallery on the computer in the bedroom not work? I was expecting the scene with Kayla and her "mother" to get saved there since it's not repeatable, but it's not.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
I get aprox 1000 each day from the brothel (i know, eraly game), so upgrading needs 10 day per upgrade.

I hate grinding.... Not sure if i want to continue. A money cheat would be very helpfull.
It started to get bored...
There is a money cheat mentioned a hundred times in the thread already.

Is there a way to set what specific girls call you? I don't want to always be master. Master works for Sarah, but i think we can all figure out what I want Kayla to call me....
Currently there is no way to specify but it's a good idea, I'll add it to the todo list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatYoda

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I spent 2 weeks trying to help dinarah thinking it was just a wait til someone contacts you thing only to finally come here and read the changelog. you might want to have the hint system say that content is done rather than "I have to help dinarah..."

Edit: Also, people out there begging for cheats...learn to use URM...it's not that hard. It's amazing. You can change so many variables...names, ages (if it's coded as a variable), money, rep, you can sub out intext words for something different. I'm sure it's capable of a lot more too, i've only been using it for a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: testoviron88

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
yeah...definitely not good type of harem game.
LMAO...that's not your harem. Those are your whores who work the brothel. The girls staying in your dorm are the harem and there's nothing like that in the game with them. You literally have no dialogue with those girls other than showing up to train them if you want.

Edit: Actually there are 2 scenes when you go to the dorm in the morning with 2 of the girls. I don't know what they are exactly cause i never triggered them and now since dinarah is laying in bed all day the girls are never in the dorm in the morning together :( so i'm kinda stuck til next update...hopefully i can still trigger them next update.

Reactions: testoviron88

jenjdukolem

Jul 5, 2024
LMAO...that's not your harem. Those are your whores who work the brothel. The girls staying in your dorm are the harem and there's nothing like that in the game with them. You literally have no dialogue with those girls other than showing up to train them if you want.
yeah i dont want any whore in harem game and definitely dont want to train them to fuck others...as i sayed wrong harem type game.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
yeah i dont want any whore in harem game and definitely dont want to train them to fuck others...as i sayed wrong harem type game.
They are basically just random women in the game that you don't have any contact with. And that riight rther is literally the only picture in the ENTIRE game that you are required to see. Skipping this game because of ONE picture (it's literally one still frame)...i feel sorry for you. You CAN choose to peek on them when they are working if you want, but it's completely optional. Also the "training" is just giving you the option to have some scenes with the girls. It's ALSO completely optional. You literally NEVER have to interact with these girls AT ALL if you don't want to. I don't like NTR either, but this ain't NTR.

Reactions: stuffnstuff0
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes