jenjdukolem

Jul 5, 2024
They are basically just random women in the game that you don't have any contact with. And that riight rther is literally the only picture in the ENTIRE game that you are required to see. Skipping this game because of ONE picture (it's literally one still frame)...i feel sorry for you. You CAN choose to peek on them when they are working if you want, but it's completely optional. Also the "training" is just giving you the option to have some scenes with the girls. It's ALSO completely optional. You literally NEVER have to interact with these girls AT ALL if you don't want to. I don't like NTR either, but this ain't NTR.
dont need to feel sory for me :D i like what i like and whores in harem game are definitely not what i like :D

• Haha
Reactions: FatYoda

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
dont need to feel sory for me :D i like what i like and whores in harem game are definitely not what i like :D
OMFG...they can literally just be a passive money generator that you don't interact with in any fucking way at all...you don't even have to know their names. I understand what you're saying...i don't want my girls to fuck other dudes either, but the whores don't even have to be a part of the game if you don't want them to be. I'm done though...i don't know why i'm trying to convince you...go have fun with other games sir. i wish you the best.

Reactions: jenjdukolem

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Edit: Actually there are 2 scenes when you go to the dorm in the morning with 2 of the girls. I don't know what they are exactly cause i never triggered them and now since dinarah is laying in bed all day the girls are never in the dorm in the morning together :( so i'm kinda stuck til next update...hopefully i can still trigger them next update.
Can you explain this? Dinarah's story should not interfere with the dorm scenes in any way.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Can you explain this? Dinarah's story should not interfere with the dorm scenes in any way.
i think i'm at the end of content. Dinarah freaked out at the party and all she does is lay in bed every day. Which means the random girl in the morning i look over is either sarah or kayla. I'm ASSUMING that's why the dorm scenes won't trigger. I never saw any of them before this and since they aren't both in the dorm i'm guessing it won't trigger. BTW...you might consider some hint system that tells us there are scenes that aren't in the main story line (unless there is and i haven't seen it). I didn't even think to check around for optional/random triggers til i saw it talked about in the forum.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes