lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
ok, so i FINALLY get the chance 2 hook up w/Tracy (rite b4 the scene where wife meets w/black couple), but u have 2 choose b/t either her or Erica; y not both? i wanna knock up as many girls as i can, but i also wanna get 2 a point where there's a 3way w/erica n tracy. so if ne1 out there has ne insight 2 the best choice as far as scenes w/both erica n tracy together, plz lemme know, otherwise i guess i'll go w/erica, since i can't knock tracy up...thx

Jan 10, 2020
yeah yeah yeah, i get it, i know...but i can still hope n wish. so is there a scene that exists in the current version w/erica n tracy together? n do we get to see angela n hailey again?

p.s. seriously??!! "kyle" n "marie" for black ppl names? they're about as whitey as u can get...at least gimme a "lamar" or "jerome", n "candice" or "shaniece"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah yeah yeah, i get it, i know...but i can still hope n wish. so is there a scene that exists in the current version w/erica n tracy together? n do we get to see angela n hailey again?
No and yes

Remember Erica and Tracey are set up as side girls so they are never going to get the level of content dedicated to Sandra, Christine, Amanda, Jennifer and Sarah. Those are the main girls so they get the bulk of the storytelling.

Jan 10, 2020
No and yes

Remember Erica and Tracey are set up as side girls so they are never going to get the level of content dedicated to Sandra, Christine, Amanda, Jennifer and Sarah. Those are the main girls so they get the bulk of the storytelling.
yeah, i get that, it's just since this is an incest-heavy themed VN, n erica is tracy's aunt, it seemed logical there would be a path leading to that...especially since MC n erica have discussed "trying new things" 2x, n when MC asked erica about getting w/tracy after meeting her, erica actually said "lemme think about it"; plus erica did warn MC early on that she might wanna try things he wouldn't be open to, n that was long b4 MC told her everything about his harem situation at home.

btw, just got to the scene where MC n wife r talking about being in an open relationship; if i pick "group scenes w/other couples/potential sharing route", does that eliminate the chance for "lesbian scenes n 3somes w/MC+wife+woman"?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah, i get that, it's just since this is an incest-heavy themed VN, n erica is tracy's aunt, it seemed logical there would be a path leading to that...especially since MC n erica have discussed "trying new things" 2x, n when MC asked erica about getting w/tracy after meeting her, erica actually said "lemme think about it"; plus erica did warn MC early on that she might wanna try things he wouldn't be open to, n that was long b4 MC told her everything about his harem situation at home.

btw, just got to the scene where MC n wife r talking about being in an open relationship; if i pick "group scenes w/other couples/potential sharing route", does that eliminate the chance for "lesbian scenes n 3somes w/MC+wife+woman"?
All I can say is maybe since the available content ends before that point. Dialogue between MC and Sandra suggests that, with the exception of corrupting Sarah, she intends to remain faithful to her husband while being happy for him to fuck around. That may change.

Reactions: extreme_sadist

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Oh! Oooh! Wow, why did my pervy mind never consider an Erica, Tracy and MC threesome? (maybe I did and don't remember? I am getting old). I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Erica taking both her niece's cock and the MC's. Yes, that sounds perfect. Or Tracy, wife, and MC. I am all for the more vanilla Erica, Wife, and MC but I also like the spicy addition of Tracy to any situation. But then I am probably one of the few that has no problem with Tracy adding her cock to the equation.

Anywho... Now I am even more interested to see what the future and Nefastus brings us...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh! Oooh! Wow, why did my pervy mind never consider an Erica, Tracy and MC threesome? (maybe I did and don't remember? I am getting old). I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Erica taking both her niece's cock and the MC's. Yes, that sounds perfect. Or Tracy, wife, and MC. I am all for the more vanilla Erica, Wife, and MC but I also like the spicy addition of Tracy to any situation. But then I am probably one of the few that has no problem with Tracy adding her cock to the equation.

Anywho... Now I am even more interested to see what the future and Nefastus brings us...
+ 69 to your suggestion, I'm a cis-gendered man who loves to be both a top and a power bottom with trans women, cis-gendered women with strap-ons and, on occasion, men but I need to get the right vibe in that situation.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
but u have 2 choose b/t either her or Erica; y not both? i wanna knock up as many girls as i can, but i also wanna get 2 a point where there's a 3way w/erica n tracy.
you can't get Tracy pregnant. considering what she is. so if it does make you choose one over the other and you want to get as many girls pregnant as possible then focus on Erica instead on Tracy.

i didn't even get a choice if i wanted Tracy or Erica. so i don't know what choice you're talking about. i guess it's because i disabled content with Tracy?.

Jan 10, 2020
SEE???????!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is what i mean about messing w/the code/programming/whatever, putting in that mod walkthrough instead of just having a text one:

SERIOUSLY 4.png SERIOUSLY 5.png
SERIOUSLY 6.png
so i started going back thru my saves, starting from the most recent, n the only reason i was even able to get this to come up was b/c i was actually able to get one of them to open, but it didn't open at the exact frame i saved...it opened a scene prior to it. so when i tried opening another save, that's when i got these error messages.

other than that, whenever i try loading a save, the game goes right back to the main menu...PLEASE tell me there's an easy/quick fix to this, n i don't have to start over from the beginning (since i'd like to replay earlier saves sometime, n those won't open either).

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
SEE???????!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is what i mean about messing w/the code/programming/whatever, putting in that mod walkthrough instead of just having a text one:

View attachment 695888 View attachment 695890

so i started going back thru my saves, starting from the most recent, n the only reason i was even able to get this to come up was b/c i was actually able to get one of them to open, but it didn't open at the exact frame i saved...it opened a scene prior to it. so when i tried opening another save, that's when i got these error messages.

other than that, whenever i try loading a save, the game goes right back to the main menu...PLEASE tell me there's an easy/quick fix to this, n i don't have to start over from the beginning (since i'd like to replay earlier saves sometime, n those won't open either).
You need to extract the game for it to work, I can see from those errors that you're trying to run it from inside the compressed file.

Jan 10, 2020
You need to extract the game for it to work, I can see from those errors that you're trying to run it from inside the compressed file.
i tried that also, n still got the same problem...i normally play games straight from the zip or rar file, that way i save memory, n never had this happen before. n i always get some kinda message saying some files have changed, asking me if i want to save them to the archive, n i always select "cancel", or just close the box; n never had a problem like this until now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i tried that also, n still got the same problem...i normally play games straight from the zip or rar file, that way i save memory, n never had this happen before. n i always get some kinda message saying some files have changed, asking me if i want to save them to the archive, n i always select "cancel", or just close the box; n never had a problem like this until now.
You really shouldn't be playing from the compressed file itself.
You don't save "memory", you save on storage space. Your HDD/SSD (Hard Disk Drive/Solid State Drive) isn't memory.
RAM/ROM is memory - Random Access Memory and Read Only Memory.

Get yourself an external drive if storage is an issue, or better yet, a system with adequate storage capacity.
There's also the compressed versions - Lowered image quality (smaller resolution images) that makes the most difference in both the download size and the space they take up on your system.

Jan 10, 2020
You really shouldn't be playing from the compressed file itself.
You don't save "memory", you save on storage space. Your HDD/SSD (Hard Disk Drive/Solid State Drive) isn't memory.
RAM/ROM is memory - Random Access Memory and Read Only Memory.

Get yourself an external drive if storage is an issue, or better yet, a system with adequate storage capacity.
There's also the compressed versions - Lowered image quality (smaller resolution images) that makes the most difference in both the download size and the space they take up on your system.
rite, that's what i meant, still a newb; compressed file, desktop storage space, memory, whatever...none of these apply to fixing my problem with the game...so neither of u guys has a solution to this?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
rite, that's what i meant, still a newb; compressed file, desktop storage space, memory, whatever...none of these apply to fixing my problem with the game...so neither of u guys has a solution to this?
We've told you what you need to do, extract the files for the game and the mod, then place the extracted mod files in the extracted game folder. This may mean you need to start a new game as it's possible that the mod might break your old saves, that's the cost of modding I'm afraid but the good news is that once you've done, updated mods will work just fine from then on.

You can't do what you want to do, the files don't work that way.

Jan 10, 2020
We've told you what you need to do, extract the files for the game and the mod, then place the extracted mod files in the extracted game folder. This may mean you need to start a new game as it's possible that the mod might break your old saves, that's the cost of modding I'm afraid but the good news is that once you've done, updated mods will work just fine from then on.

You can't do what you want to do, the files don't work that way.
i know thats what u told me 2 do when it came 2 the mod, n i did just what u said, except for the extraction part; i copied the mod into the game file like u said, n it was working. so then there's no way to fix the code in the screenshots? i've gotta start a new game? or if i remove the mod n install the backup file like the .txt file says, will that fix things?

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
i know thats what u told me 2 do when it came 2 the mod, n i did just what u said, except for the extraction part; i copied the mod into the game file like u said, n it was working. so then there's no way to fix the code in the screenshots? i've gotta start a new game? or if i remove the mod n install the backup file like the .txt file says, will that fix things?
Hit ignore.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sadly, your approach leads to several problems, the least of which is not even remotely achieving what you believe it to do: saving space.

By starting a program from inside an archive, you're forcing your OS to extract it's executable and any accessed file to temporary space. Which in turn requires you to keep (an unforseeable amount of) free space on your drive to accommodate the temporary files. It's also what gave you away to TotesNotThea as it's readily apparent from the error screens you provided.

That aside you're also saving way less space than you think you may. As most game assets are already heavily compressed (often using lossy but visually lossless compression) the main draw of packing them into an archive is ease of delivery. I went ahead and compiled a list of space requirements for v18 of the game:
Code:
zip      3.510.004.958
unzip    3.564.994.945
unren    3.564.761.286
delta       54.756.328
As you can see you're only saving short of 53 MiB. In other words: practically nothing.

Your approach is also the source of your problem with unren.

I urge you to reconsider and follow the instructions laid out by lemonfreak but complement them as per the mod's authors instructions by using unren (for reasons I detailed earlier). Good luck!

Jan 10, 2020
Sadly, your approach leads to several problems, the least of which is not even remotely achieving what you believe it to do: saving space.

By starting a program from inside an archive, you're forcing your OS to extract it's executable and any accessed file to temporary space. Which in turn requires you to keep (an unforseeable amount of) free space on your drive to accommodate the temporary files. It's also what gave you away to TotesNotThea as it's readily apparent from the error screens you provided.

That aside you're also saving way less space than you think you may. As most game assets are already heavily compressed (often using lossy but visually lossless compression) the main draw of packing them into an archive is ease of delivery. I went ahead and compiled a list of space requirements for v18 of the game:
Code:
zip      3.510.004.958
unzip    3.564.994.945
unren    3.564.761.286
delta       54.756.328
As you can see you're only saving short of 53 MiB. In other words: practically nothing.

Your approach is also the source of your problem with unren.

I urge you to reconsider and follow the instructions laid out by lemonfreak but complement them as per the mod's authors instructions by using unren (for reasons I detailed earlier). Good luck!
so thanks for all the supportive info, i do appreciate it, just like i do from lemonfreak. but "gave me away"? giving what away? i'm not trying 2 hide nething, just asking 4 some help, that's all. n i dunno what all the #s mean, but if u say i'm basically saving no space, ok.

n like i said b4, i did unpack the files (game n mod) to the desktop, did the same process lemonfreak instructed, n still getting the same problem. so i do appreciate some of u guys genuinely trying 2 help, vs the other "cyberbrave" smartasses (seriously guys, how does that help ne1 other than boost ur own egos? big men talking shit in cyberspace usually reflects frustration from not being a big man irl; try being nice sometime).

yet none of this still answers the original question: is there any way to fix the script error i'm having or not, n do i have 2 start over? 6 responses to my OP, yet still no actual answer...am i phrasing the question wrong somehow?

p.s. how do u insert the quotes links?

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 695888 View attachment 695890
View attachment 695897

What I understand of your problem is a script version conflict between your saves and the actual one you try to run. Renpy work with python script that imply that your saves contain variables value and the position in the script when you saved the game. In the case of mod install or big variation in the script when loading a save the game doesn't know where to go in the script or variables are not initialised.
You said that a save when loaded put you in a prior scene than when you saved you could play from that one since that mean the game was able to put you back in the script but you could have inconsistencies or bug further in the game.
If you have a save from a non modded version (and you're certain of it) then play it with an non modded game.
The safe bet is to backup your saves in case someone can provide you a real way to fix it and start the game from the beginning (with or without the mod but my advice is without).
Not the solution you were looking for but I doubt anything can be done at that point.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes