Jun 2, 2020
onionbros Just for your info : Remy it's a french name but only used for male...
I'm french and if I see someone who look like a girl being called Remy I can assure you that I'll think he's a transsexual !!!

You can call her Romy it works for a girl and it's really close...
The first name Remy is of Arabic and Latin origin. This first name is derived from "remi", and means "rower".

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is the prostitution tag in regards to meeting a prostitute or is the MC corrupting and prostituting women he meets? One of those tags that is murky at best.

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Is the prostitution tag in regards to meeting a prostitute or is the MC corrupting and prostituting women he meets? One of those tags that is murky at best.
Currently it is meant as "mc is paying for sex", although in the future mc might also be prostituting women....

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, found two errors when I installed the game. First, you can't seem to copy the new files on top of the old files, because when you run the game it will say that both remy.rpy and rachel.rpy are present and it seems to try and load both into the same character, or something like that. The second is that you can't use a saved file from the previous version. If you want error logs I can provide them.

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
BUG : You either need an in game warning or simply not let the MC go to Rio unless they have $1600. It takes $1000 for the filmed scene + $600 to fly home. I only had $1300.

Oh and my Intelligence dropped to 1 after I was told about the stats.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have been asked to be present in office to meet Nomar and get there in suit also there is mention of style 20 for the suit quest. How do I get style to 20. I have brought the suit from the tailor shop but it is not showing in inventory. How to put it on and go to meet Mr. Nomar and Adriana

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
Go to your room. click on your pic in the upper left corner. This shows your purchased clothing. Click the new clothing then equip. The fancy clothes have some stats on them getting you to 20 style.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have played through the content for .15 version. It is interesting, but at the same time, very boring. It was nice that it only took Waltz a few hours to come and tell you that you have been selected, instead of waiting a week for it to happen. But, that seems to have been the only major change from the first version. The stuff I found boring is all the waiting that has to be done between content and all the repeated lines that happen from the same characters at the specific locations. Why start the game on Monday, since the next major event is all the way on Friday? Start it closer, like Wednesday or Thursday. Then, since you start with Meta so much sooner now, give us some other kind of content, like finding some girls during the week to film. I mean, as it currently stands, it takes you like 3 weeks of game time to make your first video for the company. Most regular companies these days, if they don't see some output from you after one week, you are usually fired. This company is very major and would really fire you after just a couple of days of no output.

Another thing, when you get a text message on your phone, maybe have the icon for it in the top right get outlined or it blinks or something like that so you know to go there to "answer" your message.

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The progression in this game blows humungous donkey dicks.
I have played through the content for .15 version. It is interesting, but at the same time, very boring. It was nice that it only took Waltz a few hours to come and tell you that you have been selected, instead of waiting a week for it to happen. But, that seems to have been the only major change from the first version. The stuff I found boring is all the waiting that has to be done between content and all the repeated lines that happen from the same characters at the specific locations. Why start the game on Monday, since the next major event is all the way on Friday? Start it closer, like Wednesday or Thursday. Then, since you start with Meta so much sooner now, give us some other kind of content, like finding some girls during the week to film. I mean, as it currently stands, it takes you like 3 weeks of game time to make your first video for the company. Most regular companies these days, if they don't see some output from you after one week, you are usually fired. This company is very major and would really fire you after just a couple of days of no output.

Another thing, when you get a text message on your phone, maybe have the icon for it in the top right get outlined or it blinks or something like that so you know to go there to "answer" your message.
Thanks for the feedback. Progression is clearly an issue (also thanks to Davox for the review). I will make it so that events are either triggered during any weekday or any weekend day, that should be simple. I am aware of this, and this will be the main focus of the next update. I will add more scenes that are available from the start, and add more side activities to do rather than just wait.

So, found two errors when I installed the game. First, you can't seem to copy the new files on top of the old files, because when you run the game it will say that both remy.rpy and rachel.rpy are present and it seems to try and load both into the same character, or something like that. The second is that you can't use a saved file from the previous version. If you want error logs I can provide them.
For now I will always suggest starting a new game. In the future perhaps I will provide a save, to start from the latest update. But as I am changing a lot of variables from the start of the game, it is not possible to continue on old saves. The Remy / Rachel issue is an example of this.

BUG : You either need an in game warning or simply not let the MC go to Rio unless they have $1600. It takes $1000 for the filmed scene + $600 to fly home. I only had $1300.

Oh and my Intelligence dropped to 1 after I was told about the stats.
Ok, thanks. That's an easy fix.

Need android version
Do Ren'Py Android Distributions work automatically? I can't test these versions myself... :/

who is the actress that plays Mandy?
Mandy Muse

xylophix

Jul 25, 2017
There is no gameplay except to press wait to get to the correct arbitrary date for the next thing to happen. But there is NOTHING to do inbetween the events.

There is a severe lack of content for such a broadly reaching game.
Why even make a businesstrip part if you don't have any content in the main part of the game?

You include several different actors, but haven't bothered to include scenes for them.

The gameplay makes no sense as of right now

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
One othe slight bug/issue. If you buy all the clothes in the store there isn't a back button to get out of the clothes grid and back into the main shop screen

You can use the map or home button to get round it but it would flow better with a back to the shop button

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes