muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It was on another site and I was checking it out to be sure it was legit when it was posted on SVS.
So after it was checked out and passed the sniffer test, it's now on the OP.
It's a big update. Roughly 500 images added compared to 3.0. Watch the wallet and suspicion!

Edited.. added another mirror. Am working on uploading a compressed version. It's only gotten it down from 970mb to 300mb because many of its 2100 images were already compressed.

Apr 5, 2018
It was on another site and I was checking it out to be sure it was legit when it was posted on SVS.
So after it was checked out and passed the sniffer test, it's now on the OP.
It's a big update. Roughly 500 images added compared to 3.0. Watch the wallet and suspicion!
Thankyou. You're the best (y):cool:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Chomped version of FOTM v4.0b
Original size is 970mb
Compressed down to 313mb

This was compressed by converting images to webp and audio/video files to 80% of original quality. So don't bark or whine at the dev about the quality. Info is in the readme included.

Market* download: OLD... Updated with new version in later post.
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Chomped version of FOTM v4.0b pc
Original size is 970mb
Compressed down to 313mb

This was compressed by converting images to webp and audio/video files to 80% of original quality. So don't bark or whine at the dev about the quality. Info is in the readme included.
A program that can uncompress 7zip is required to extract the files.

Windows and Linux: - - -
Hey doggy have you considered doing a mod on this one? To control the points and stuff and always thanks for the compressed version

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
does anyone know how many points are needed to unblock massage with aunt? im at 525 and it's still red.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my Android port, built from muttdoggy's compressed version of Foot of the Mountains v4.0b
Note: Since this game is pretty grindy, I haven't had the time to test this update fully.
I only got about 1 hour of playtime, and it seems to be working.
Please report any issues you find to me, through private messages, or on the F95zone Discord.
DOWNLOAD:
Android arm (297MB):
- - - -
Android x86_64 (298MB): - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

This port is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with this version to the developer.
Send me a
private message instead, and I will take a look at your issue.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
Got melinda at 750 points but the option on 10 of "did you ever think about sunbathe here" appears red and Cant see any scenes..

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Got melinda at 750 points but the option on 10 of "did you ever think about sunbathe here" appears red and Cant see any scenes..
Yes, clearly it not just point dependent I'm at 1255 and still red for sunbathing. Methinks there is a bug or there is some other variable. I must have hit the scene 20 times at the very least in this version as well so I doubt that is it. (do you get the idea my play is Melinda focused?)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, clearly it not just point dependent I'm at 1255 and still red for sunbathing. Methinks there is a bug or there is some other variable. I must have hit the scene 20 times at the very least in this version as well so I doubt that is it. (do you get the idea my play is Melinda focused?)
how many times you click on sunbathing ?

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
The next update should be just a bug hunting one and then trying to fix them I wouldtn mind playing again if it is not bugged af this time

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes