• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
This game looks like it would be worth a download, but it sounds like current version is too buggy. Does this dev usually follow up quickly with bugfixes?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Yes, clearly it not just point dependent I'm at 1255 and still red for sunbathing. Methinks there is a bug or there is some other variable. I must have hit the scene 20 times at the very least in this version as well so I doubt that is it. (do you get the idea my play is Melinda focused?)
It's the same with me.
and I at 15:00 talk to Melinda in the garden and tell her that she should get a pool, after talking about the roses

I played for about 2 weeks (game time) and the sunbathing hypothesis continues in red

can it be a bug? or should we do something else?

drakemore

Jul 26, 2017
It's the same with me.
and I at 15:00 talk to Melinda in the garden and tell her that she should get a pool, after talking about the roses

I played for about 2 weeks (game time) and the sunbathing hypothesis continues in red

can it be a bug? or should we do something else?
I just got it green, it is Sunday right after Church I was able to follow her down the alley. After that go right to her in the garden.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i still didnt play this game , i think its an awesome game but after reading some post about bugs i think i will wait for few update release , i hope they will fix those bugs in the next release !

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love this game; the aunt model is great. Other devs could learn from this how to make a woman look more mature and yet hot and attractive. But having said that, I also hate the grind and excessive repetitiveness and the fear that you're always a step away from hitting a bug or miss something and have to start all over again.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
If you miss the ring event because Melinda doesn't go with you to barn which triggered by the diary one in dinner, go to Rhonda at backyard lounge at 9:00 and take option that make you kiss her and Melinda become suspicious.
I had this event way back almost a year ago been playing this game about since released but I never had ring event like the pics you post mines happened at the dinner table she asked about ring and after dinner I went to barn to close chicken cope and gave her ring there and told her I want both there perhaps that event has two trigger locations or Dev changed location on updates maybe due to bugs

Jul 30, 2018
ok im confused i started the game over again i bought the dress for Ann but never get the option to give it to her also trying to get rhonda to sleep in the MC room but cant figure that out either someone help me please

U

User_32285

No we need someone to edit the script, the grind is overdone to the max.

Ask 10 times before getting workout, really?

At the moment this is an average game at best, but the grind makes it so much worse.

Dev will kill this title by artificially extending the playing time like this, this is a shame since the renders are beautiful.

Reactions: Duelist92

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
can anyone give me a quick walk through on how to advance with the aunt I only have accessed the scene where you touch her left tit but I can't expose it I just want to know how to get more scenes that's the most sexual thing i've done with her and I want to do more also how do I get her to trip on the stone I can't find it

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes