Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
just finished 4.0, not to bad of an update, besides the crash with rhonda, it did take some time to trigger everything all over again, along with the new stuff, since i started a new game, but not bad at all

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how do I get caught masturbating by ann
After "Cleaning the barn", morning action, you're allowed to go to "garden" bathroom and you should have an option for searching underwear. If you find one, option "masturbate" will appear.

Edit
Mast1.jpg Mast2.jpg Mast3.jpg Mast4.jpg

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Really like this one. But there are to much Things to repeat to Advance te game. Also the opportunities screen seams never to be updated, so that i have to spend to much time to repeat … repeat … search… repeat… …. ……. Event ….. … … … … … … … .

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
In the grass area - there are some little areas which will show some vague black outlines when you click on them. One for the eggs top left, the ring is a one-off a bit below the eggs area, and then the worms on is to the right virtually between the two buildings.
Found the ring and yhe worms but no rocks...

Reactions: freezzy57

Randeza

May 16, 2018
this game needs a damn hint system ..... tired to restart the game all the damn time because of missing one damn thing

Reactions: Alteni

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I just got it green, it is Sunday right after Church I was able to follow her down the alley. After that go right to her in the garden.
OK I tried that and still no go. Very frustrating. Does anyone know if there is a counter on the number of times talked in the garden? I can’t believe I wouldn’t have passed any counter by now, but I can’t think of anything else.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game needs a damn hint system ..... tired to restart the game all the damn time because of missing one damn thing
this game need task system ! with red letters tasks what we can`t do , white letters we can and green what we already done ! :)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes