theejollux

Nov 4, 2017
This a save from the user Chemmy from V3 with everything done, you can unlocked everything fromt this new update without a problem.

Reactions: Chemmy

randursel

Apr 25, 2018
Reactions: Bromia

bigjames1006

Jan 14, 2019
i think im going to download a more "complete game" and leave this one alone. the DEV wants us to become mind readers and do everything in a certain order, and if you dont you are just stuck and frustrated.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
why so much hate toward this? I think it is pretty much same as any other grinding renpy game?
you can use the renpy savegame editor to avoid some grind, like lower inib and increase relation and love, but you still have to do the timing each day which can be annoying, but not unlike any other game like this.
I played ~2 hours yesterday and think i got most sex scenes done, will continue to check it out, some good sex animations

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
part of the code:
Code:
    menu:
        "{color=#f00}Did you ever think about sunbathing here{/color}" if Mevent4<3:
            scene rose14 with dissolve
            m "Huh! What?"
            d "I mean you have a nice place, and lovely sun"
            d "{i}Stupid me{/i}"
            m "Anyway"
            $ Mevent4 += 1
            scene rose11 with dissolve
            m "Well, thank you Again Daniel"
            d "{i}She ignored me{/i}"
            m "Shall we go?"
            d "Yes"
            jump droom_menu

"{color=#00ff00}Did you ever think about sunbathing here{/color}" if Mevent4>=3:
            scene rose14 with dissolve
            m "Huh! What?"
            d "I mean you have a nice place, and lovely sun"
            d "{i}Stupid me{/i}"
            m "You know!? That's not a bad idea"
            scene rose11 with dissolve
            $ Mevent4 += 1
            d "{i}Oh cool!{/i}"
            m "Actually Ann was telling me about it the other day"
            m "She was even thinking to do some changes to that place over there near the gazebo"
            scene rose11s with dissolve
            d "Cool"
            m "I'll tell her to prepare it for tomorrow"
            m "Thank you Again Daniel"
            m "Shall we go?"
            d "Yes"
            jump droom_menu
        "You look amazing":
Mevent4 seems to be the important variable, and it's simply a repeat that's needed. Or changing the variable in the console.
OK so if I read this correctly this means that the game expects us to pick a selection that says it will not work at least 4 times before it triggers. And that is what let me move forward not replaying another scene. That trigger might have made sense prior to instituting the red green formatting but elsewhere in the game red is telling me I need to do something else to turn that green not that I should select it multiple times. I don’t think the creator is internally consistent here.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes