Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
so how to get to the scene with ann where he picks her up?
Apply some sunscreen to her, when she asks you to touch her tits, refuse. Do that a couple of times and you'll get it.

Ann starts having feelings yet still with that other guy.
She's legit whoring herself up to you for 80 bucks, but the moment you tell her it's only physical she starts crying. This dev has the wierdest characters.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
can anyone tell me where i can find the rook
Rock or do you mean Book
I assume book as the rocks are actually referred to as stones in the game.
Go to see Barbara and on the way you will get asked if you want to go the store?

Sunbathing
I said earlier - clicking on the red text at 10.00 does nothing.
It is the conversation at 15.00 that triggers it to green.

Mrgoodcaat

Aug 1, 2018
Rock or do you mean Book
I assume book as the rocks are actually referred to as stones in the game.
Go to see Barbara and on the way you will get asked if you want to go the store?

Sunbathing
I said earlier - clicking on the red text at 10.00 does nothing.
It is the conversation at 15.00 that triggers it to green.
i ment stone

AntonioEV

Nov 21, 2017
For unlock the sunbath you need do the tennis time and put in the sentence " you need a tanner lines". I do this in v4 and i dont ve any problem.

The secret in this class games is do any scene with the brain, repeat when you need know is happen.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
So I bought the dress for Ann, but how do I give it to her? Every time I talk to her she just says for me to get it and leaves and I don't get a dialogue option to give it. Is my game bugged?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
?
Is there a reason the V3 walkthrough isn't posted in the OP? I know the link says to login to patreon when clicked. I figured someone might be able to access it and link an accessible post though.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Just played through the game from the start for 5 hours without saving because scrolling back dialogue was doing the trick. ....Then I came across asking Rhonda for a BJ in the bathroom...sent me back to the main menu. All that progress gone. Serves me right for avoiding to save.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I think I just finished this version and I just want to say a few things in case Dev is watching

in my opinion this could be, one of the best games here in the forum if the Dev used a little less grinding or if there were a system of hints where it indicated how many times you had to make a scene so that the story continues itself, or something of the type, is that there are too many variables in the game and you just fail any one to get stuck,

is that in relation to the story and the quality of the renders this game in my opinion is 5 stars one of the best

P.S.

i found a bug, when in the morning you go pick apples and if you help Rhonda then when you're in the bathroom with her if you choose blowjob the game goes to the main menu

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
I think I just finished this version and I just want to say a few things in case Dev is watching

in my opinion this could be, one of the best games here in the forum if the Dev used a little less grinding or if there were a system of hints where it indicated how many times you had to make a scene so that the story continues itself, or something of the type, is that there are too many variables in the game and you just fail any one to get stuck,

is that in relation to the story and the quality of the renders this game in my opinion is 5 stars one of the best

P.S.

i found a bug, when in the morning you go pick apples and if you help Rhonda then when you're in the bathroom with her if you choose blowjob the game goes to the main menu
yo man did u found out the toilet scene w ann?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes