Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
The second hole is in the "new" bathroom (inside).
Hole 2.1.jpg When you repair the bathroom, after several times.
Hole 2.jpg After, when someone is in.

Apr 10, 2019
How can you offer melinda a massage ? I did the stones thing and it said after 2 to 3 times i should a full body massage , anyone know how to offer those ?

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
I don't think there is a snake, i think it's an excuse that melinda tells you to get ann and you to stop going to the coop, i think that she is thinking something is going on between you and her, so she tells you that your uncle will be locking up, also in the morning when she pulls you off to the side after breakfast and you look down at her boob's, she ask you how you are getting along with ann, something like that, so by the looks of it, it looks like melinda gets jealous since you are spending less time with her and more time with the ann and rhonda, there is also the scene in the doctor office as well when you let melinda stay, the doc starts giving you a handjob, melinda say stop, you say to yourself something about is she jealous, i also got her suspicious up to 10 will in the 30's, but i loaded up a save and stopped at 10, since i found out how to get that up, also got 2 different scenes as well, where she say she miss talking to you, you are looking at her ass and end up with 2 options to pick from, and the other one were she ask you about your love life with 2 options about a girl that she has for you, i believe she is talking about herself being that girl, all the little things are there from the start to seeing everything in this version, that she is jealous of all the things you are doing and not with her.

Are you saying that if I didn’t skip dinner after the first time at the beginning of the game, that I’ve locked out a huge chunk of content?

This game requires babysitting level walkthrough seriusly.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes