VN Ren'Py Blacksite 232 [v0.01] [Reaper Entertainment]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.png
Overview:
The story set in the year 2042 on a top secret space station called Blacksite 232.
It will be released by episodes. This is the pilot episode featuring Agent Athena.
After finishing her assignment. Command requests her presence once again
A series of events ensue after she receives her orders.
What will she do about them and how will she complete her mission?
Come check out this short and sweet episode.
To save some people time. This release has no sex content in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-09-06
Developer: Reaper Entertainment - - -F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

9.png 59.png 9.png 15.png 32.png 40.png 42.png 43.png 58.png 59.png 60.png 71.png 74.png 76.png 87.png 88.png 91.png 108.png 110.png 128.png 126.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Monsters with hot babes are always welcome in these types of games. I will hope to see Animations in future builds.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Ok so I have played a grand total of 5 minutes of this game and I will say right now this is very crude.

I can fully understand not doing proper animations as that is a whole another level of work but doing like 4 FPS animations instead of just showing a still of the next keyframe only makes this game look worse.

You can see this from the moment you see the main menu with the space station spinning in again about 4 frames a second.

The part that set me off the most to write this is the single frame that you use an entire rifle cartridge as your "bullet". Made worse by the fact its fired out of a handgun. It shows that you just don't have or care to have the level of detail needed to depict your story.
Instead of showing the rifle cartridge impacting you could have one frame showing a muzzle flash from the MC and the next frame showing the impact with sparks, blood, lightening, etc... without needing to show the physical projectile.

I really think you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink this because there is nothing here that I don't see that wouldn't turn away potential supporters. The joke about the bought assets while accurate doesn't do you any favors given the work that we see said bought assets being put to use show.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel and GokutheG

reaperentertainment

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Ok so I have played a grand total of 5 minutes of this game and I will say right now this is very crude.

I can fully understand not doing proper animations as that is a whole another level of work but doing like 4 FPS animations instead of just showing a still of the next keyframe only makes this game look worse.

You can see this from the moment you see the main menu with the space station spinning in again about 4 frames a second.

The part that set me off the most to write this is the single frame that you use an entire rifle cartridge as your "bullet". Made worse by the fact its fired out of a handgun. It shows that you just don't have or care to have the level of detail needed to depict your story.
Instead of showing the rifle cartridge impacting you could have one frame showing a muzzle flash from the MC and the next frame showing the impact with sparks, blood, lightening, etc... without needing to show the physical projectile.

I really think you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink this because there is nothing here that I don't see that wouldn't turn away potential supporters. The joke about the bought assets while accurate doesn't do you any favors given the work that we see said bought assets being put to use show.
thanks for your feedback.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes