VN Ren'Py Blacksite 232 [v0.01] [Reaper Entertainment]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
View attachment 4013222 :unsure:
I don't know much about code, but shouldn't the highlighted files be in the "game folder"?
The game had potential.
i just looked at it as well. That is werid. the dev should pay closer attention next time.

and side note. what do you mean had and not has potential? just wondering. it could have been better I agree.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Main character has great proportions. If you’re going to do some sex scenes please consider some bukkake scenes if she’s loses /gets caught - whether the more this happens the more her expressions changes in the stills maybe?(corruption/enjoyimg)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
i just looked at it as well. That is werid. the dev should pay closer attention next time.

and side note. what do you mean had and not has potential? just wondering. it could have been better I agree.
Foreshadowing. :sneaky:

I'd like to know what game you are the developer of. I looked around but just found vague references to you.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
ah well done, now I can really pass this one by. When you waste people's time and then abandon a game they like you can't expect another game you start to be trusted to be finished.
Yeah. you could have done that eitherway. its abandon for a reason. no one liked it. so why bother wasting time?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
The dev just posted this on their page

its a poll asking what body type do yall wanna see in the next update. I told the dev i would pass it along as they don't want patreon to be a cunt and cancel their page.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes