javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
1556717_new_title_page.jpg

Overview:
After the fall of The MC's Homeworld and the failure of the High Guard to protect the Royal Family.He felt lost and drifted from place to place until he found himself on the Mo-Ment station. After five years of climbing through the command ranks, he became a Commander of the station.
Come and follow the path of a scarred, battle harden man as he finds a new sense of dutyand Family along the way.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-08
Developer: Deadbrokeinc F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: chapterone
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -

romie_shirt_off.png romie_flashing_pussy.png romie_bed.png blank_stare_romie.png closeup_jav_face.png final render.png alya_table_boobs.png armelle_sitting_1.jpg armelle_sitting_2.jpg
jaybed2.png jaydenbed.png ending_sleep_scene.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok so aside from the giant file size. the game seems to need a female protag tag. also the game is gonna piss you off cause its like 2 mins of gameplay. either that or terrible coding. nothing really to draw your interest. also the preferences menu ends up in a bug/error screen so cant even save if you for some reason needed to

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ok... Why not just start with the sexual content planned...

I mean really.. The NSC tag just losses a ton of people that no interest in that on this site..

IF you have to get support to make the sexual content.. Why bother being a dev?

I know I'd piss myself off if I made my game that I'm working with the "promise" that I might add sex in later..

Case in point this is new as well.. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-1-preview-togs.79594/ .. While I bookmarked that one, I'm not bookmarking this one..

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
its a demo so when more ppl like that game then the dev will add more sexual content and further develop the game
can I choose the brand I want to add? ;-) .... I do not wait for an answer (lesbians?!!) :p

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So what are the planned tags for this? I see a bunch of ladies that I like so hoping for a harem but really need to know what is in for the future before getting invested in it.

Reactions: MadCore

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not only are they super muscular, one of them actually has the Crysis' nanosuit on...

However, the "no sexual content" tag scares me even more.

jasogate

Feb 11, 2020
Well no sexual content for now, but those thicc chicks are another level so I'm in , thanks to the dev for this thickness

Reactions: Loop777

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
The patreon page is just downright confusing.

"I create science fiction stories that are brought to life by, building interesting characters that feel as real as you or I; and worlds so in-depth you will feel like you're living alongside the characters that inhabit their world.

Come join me on this adventure and let's build this universe together.

This universe needs builders, I need your help to bring it alive. I've laid the groundwork for this open world. Now it needs help to thrive. Join and become a god among men."

Wut.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The patreon page is just downright confusing.

"I create science fiction stories that are brought to life by, building interesting characters that feel as real as you or I; and worlds so in-depth you will feel like you're living alongside the characters that inhabit their world.

Come join me on this adventure and let's build this universe together.

This universe needs builders, I need your help to bring it alive. I've laid the groundwork for this open world. Now it needs help to thrive. Join and become a god among men."

Wut.
Dev is pretty much telling people to support them to get the content you want or rather we want.. That being the sexual content..

Think I'll go back to waiting on Together BnB's sexual content..

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote