Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
not sure whats going on, but it seems kinda broken, immediate crash if you click on the preferences, game play/ reading ? literally under 5 minutes, not much of any kind of content as a start or demo...

Hope you get some updates in and fix the broken stuff...

Reactions: Markuss

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
It seems that the size of the archive is due to the DAZ Files. 2Go for less than 5 minutes and 20 pictures is a bit huge.
So for the developpers : Be careful when you create archive. Remove your DAF source file from it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Overview:
You play as Javik Aston, a senior officer at a spaceport. In this demo you will hear the backstory from one of the 5 girls.
Nothing about this overview makes me want to try this game. All I see is a name, a meaningless job title, and a meaningless number of girls.
About DEAD BROKE INC
I create science fiction stories that are brought to life by, building interesting characters that feel as real as you or I; and worlds so in-depth you will feel like you're living alongside the characters that inhabit their world.

Come join me on this adventure and let's build this universe together.
It's generally a bad idea to praise your own skill or work. It only invites criticism. Speaking of which, you're using the comma and semicolon incorrectly. The last sentence is also without context.
GOALS
This universe needs builders, I need your help to bring it alive. I've laid the groundwork for this open world. Now it needs help to thrive. Join and become a god among men.
I literally have no idea what you're trying to say here. What do you mean by builders? What groundwork? What do you mean by thrive? Dude, no offense, but the last bit sounds like something from a website that immediately asks you to "confirm your age" by entering your credit card information.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
"No sexual content" what about nudity? I like SciFi so I would have tried it anyway... but no Mac version, and Windoze is such an unstable PITA, reserved for when I need to use it....however... nudity would be an incentive. Just sayin'.
(edit- read some of the comments and replies... I'll be back, really dude, do something about that NSC tag!)

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
hi everyone. yes there will be sexual content in the future and yes its short. I uploaded this to see if it would be worth posting more of the content on here. Hence why its so short and why its called a demo... i already have more content planned and in the works. So if you like what you saw in the beginning stick around. For all those that are counting the VN out before it even comes, cool. I look forward to seeing you back in the future. Anyways thank you all for the feedback.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hi everyone. yes there will be sexual content in the future and yes its short. I uploaded this to see if it would be worth posting more of the content on here. Hence why its so short and why its called a demo... i already have more content planned and in the works. So if you like what you saw in the beginning stick around. For all those that are counting the VN out before it even comes, cool. I look forward to seeing you back in the future. Anyways thank you all for the feedback.
I'll wait for the game, see it well, thanks for the demo ;-)

Reactions: javikaston

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
"No sexual content" what about nudity? I like SciFi so I would have tried it anyway... but no Mac version, and Windoze is such an unstable PITA, reserved for when I need to use it....however... nudity would be an incentive. Just sayin'.
(edit- read some of the comments and replies... I'll be back, really dude, do something about that NSC tag!)
My dude. I'm already working on it. Also working on a mac version and I want to do a android version as well I don't understand why they don't get much love from it. Thank you for your feed back. I welcome all feedback. As long as its reasonable.
PS there will be nudity in the future. All I'm doing right now is setting the story up so we can have that right now. I want yall to meet each one of the characters and how they ended up at the spaceport. After all the back stories. Then the main content can begin. I've tried to keep them short and sweet. But for anyone looking for a quick fap. This is not the VN, for you.
Now for anyone that is looking for a good story, pretty girls, scfi and world building this is the VN for you.

Reactions: Faptime

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I like butts and I cannot lie. However, not a fan of hard core sci fi. It ALWAYS gets in the way of the relationships and the reason I'm here.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
No sexual content: worst way to call atention to the players. Not much wise IMO, I won't download so far.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Also working on a mac version and I want to do a android version as well I don't understand why they don't get much love from it.
Looking forward to trying this out once the android port is ready.

A spaceport is a fantastic setting as you can have your permanent cast members and also have short term cast come and go to keep the story fresh.

And the LIs are looking wonderfully thicc

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
for anyone still following this. Here's an update on the "Sexual content" after all the backstories are done. Everyone needs to under go a medic exam. Here is where we might get to see everyone naked for the first time

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Also in next update. There will be a mac version as well. I'm also trying to make a android version as well. stay tuned.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Demo APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: javikaston

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Download android Demo APK
Android games updated daily -
my dude. since I haven't been able to figure it out will you please do all future android updates please I wanna give love to that part of the community as well. please and thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: caxhub
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote