Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Journey [v1.1] [Deadbrokeinc] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.20 GB

Compressed Win Size: 93 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 74.6 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 82.1 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
It is not necessary to make a compressed version of this game. Just delete all .duf files, (2.8GB).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I must wait until I can choose which MC: female or male to play with.

I'm not into Male Protagonist as all.

Well it will be great to pick your gender from the start for whole game. But right now I wait.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the main view point is from the male MC. but each one character will be there own mc in their own chapter.

Sooo does that means that in each episode are we going to have different MCs? (Episode 1 Male Mc, Episode 2 Female Mc?) Or is it going to be a multiple protagonist game in which we make choices for MMC and FMC in the same episode?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Journey [v1.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Journey [v1.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
If anyone has ideas for what they would like to see in this VN. Feel free to drop ideas and suggestions in this thread.
Also any and all negativity will not be allowed. You wanna be a negative Nanny, don't bother.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
It is not necessary to make a compressed version of this game. Just delete all .duf files, (2.8GB).
That easy for you to say, can’t you imagine for people with slow internet how much time can be save and not everyone like you will understand what kind of files that the game need and which one can be delete. Techstar spend time so that many of us can save time and disk space. Please dun use your own view to tell people what it necessary and what not.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote