Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
My brain is already sleeping, but my eyes found a female protagonist tag and a male protagonist plot...nothing to say about the female? Since the game is pretty young i guess there are more tags planned, care to add a spoiler with them to the op? Because right now i need to ask if the female protagonist can be a pure lesbian, if its casual sex, a choose one romance or a hot harem and if her girls will be loyal or ntr-sluts. Dont wanna like a game just to get slapped with hate tags later or get my hopes up and then get disappointed by missing tags in some updates.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
My brain is already sleeping, but my eyes found a female protagonist tag and a male protagonist plot...nothing to say about the female? Since the game is pretty young I guess there are more tags planned, care to add a spoiler with them to the op? Because right now i need to ask if the female protagonist can be a pure lesbian, if its casual sex, a choose one romance or a hot harem and if her girls will be loyal or ntr-sluts. Don't wanna like a game just to get slapped with hate tags later or get my hopes up and then get disappointed by missing tags in some updates.
As the story is still being developed. Nothing has been set in stone other then the basics. But there is a lesbian in the VN her name is Alya. I have yet to publish her story, but I have already planned out where she was before she got to the spaceport until they all meet. Also she would be loyal unless her mate decided to be a pos and cheat on her, and in that case she would break up with them and the proceed to get into a one night thing or dating period. Also as I develop the story more I will update the tags to reflect the overall of the story. Also there more than one female protagonist. The male mc is straight and the girls are bisexual.

Last edited:

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone have any ideas that they want to be in the VN ?
Huge titties, no incest or ntr, and harem with all them big ass titties. also huge titties. did I mention big ass titties? some of those.

or whatever you want, if you make the thing with your passion it will probably turn out better quality than listening to whiny nerds that smell their own feet or something. unless you don't put in big titties. then its a dumpster fire.

good luck!

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Huge titties, no incest or ntr, and harem with all them big ass titties. also huge titties. did I mention big ass titties? some of those.

or whatever you want, if you make the thing with your passion it will probably turn out better quality than listening to whiny nerds that smell their own feet or something. unless you don't put in big titties. then its a dumpster fire.

good luck!
In any work I ever do, there will never be someone that is trying to take the MC's partner away from them. A harem is possible. except for Alya. Also I don't know what you consider big tits and ass. but I think the characters in this VN have both big tits and nice asses.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Does anyone have any ideas that they want to be in the VN?
For me, it is a bad sign for the game if the dev is asking what he should put in the game. You should know what your game is about when you start to develop it.

While it is good to ask for feedback and ideas it can also be bad because there are too many different opinions on what someone would like to see in a game, as an example Joeburga said a few things he want to see and while I agree with the no NTR and harem I don't agree with the rest, I mean I don't have anything against big tits and asses but a bit variety is better than just 5 girls with the same bodytype and I'm also a big fan of incest.

My question after you getting two slightly different opinions what do you do with that?

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
For me, it is a bad sign for the game if the dev is asking what he should put in the game. You should know what your game is about when you start to develop it.

While it is good to ask for feedback and ideas it can also be bad because there are too many different opinions on what someone would like to see in a game, as an example Joeburga said a few things he want to see and while I agree with the no NTR and harem I don't agree with the rest, I mean I don't have anything against big tits and asses but a bit variety is better than just 5 girls with the same bodytype and I'm also a big fan of incest.

My question after you getting two slightly different opinions what do you do with that?
pffft. obviously listen to the guy who is right about the big ass titties being superior..... lol

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Damn your patreon page is very sad, no wonder why you ask ''what you want'' but not a great idea. Nobody want to join a captain that doesn't know where he goes and need advice.

Reactions: CosmoDickelli

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
My dude. I'm already working on it. Also working on a mac version and I want to do a android version as well I don't understand why they don't get much love from it. Thank you for your feed back. I welcome all feedback. As long as its reasonable.
PS there will be nudity in the future. All I'm doing right now is setting the story up so we can have that right now. I want yall to meet each one of the characters and how they ended up at the spaceport. After all the back stories. Then the main content can begin. I've tried to keep them short and sweet. But for anyone looking for a quick fap. This is not the VN, for you.
Now for anyone that is looking for a good story, pretty girls, scfi and world building this is the VN for you.
Some advice, and take it for what it's worth, which might be nothing at all. But don't frontload your game with exposition dumps. You don't have to overload the players with backstories for your characters. All that shit can unfold as the game progresses. You don't get everyone's backstory the moment you meet them in real life, and you shouldn't get them in games or movies either.

Hit the ground running. Get to the action. Learn about the characters as you go. Use Star Wars or Raiders of the Lost Ark as really good examples of just how little backstory is actually needed to get the ball rolling. No one ever needed to be told Rocky was a down-on-his luck prize fighter. They saw it in the first 5 minutes of the film.

I guess that's my last piece of advice. Show. Don't tell. You're writing a visual novel, after all.

That's advice from one rookie dev to another. You can take it or wipe your ass with it. You don't get a lot of honest feedback in this business, so I hope you'll receive this in the manner it was intended.

Good luck,
~XLB

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Some advice, and take it for what it's worth, which might be nothing at all. But don't frontload your game with exposition dumps. You don't have to overload the players with backstories for your characters. All that shit can unfold as the game progresses. You don't get everyone's backstory the moment you meet them in real life, and you shouldn't get them in games or movies either.

Hit the ground running. Get to the action. Learn about the characters as you go. Use Star Wars or Raiders of the Lost Ark as really good examples of just how little backstory is actually needed to get the ball rolling. No one ever needed to be told Rocky was a down-on-his luck prize fighter. They saw it in the first 5 minutes of the film.

I guess that's my last piece of advice. Show. Don't tell. You're writing a visual novel, after all.

That's advice from one rookie dev to another. You can take it or wipe your ass with it. You don't get a lot of honest feedback in this business, so I hope you'll receive this in the manner it was intended.

Good luck,
~XLB
thx u

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Damn your Patreon page is very sad, no wonder why you ask ''what you want'' but not a great idea. Nobody want to join a captain that doesn't know where he goes and need advice.
lmao its a sad sad world over there in Patreon land

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Anyone seen my air compressor? Oh Oh I think the dev has it..... someone had to blow up all them balloon tits.... Give these girls normal proportions we have enough games with over inflated tits.
dont forget to pull the hose out of their ass too lol

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 1141453
MC: "My girlfriend has strong biceps, I'm careful what I tell her."
She has to have strong biceps... heaven forbid one of those bra straps slips and rips her arm off from the weight of those balloon tits...Variety is the spice of life dev... if all women had over inflated tits like that back doctors and chiropractors world wide would never have a opening even for emergencies :p

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
She has to have strong biceps... heaven forbid one of those bra straps slips and rips her arm off from the weight of those balloon tits...Variety is the spice of life dev... if all women had over inflated tits like that back doctors and chiropractors world wide would never have a opening even for emergencies :p
First I will always say NO to NTR (not sorry) two of course she has to have well-built biceps now you are getting it. As I posted before. There are more characters coming and they will be different. lol meanwhile the girls are just getting out of sickbay so the meds in the future must be amazing then cuz the doctors gave them a clean bill of heatlth.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote