Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes the current model looks are set in stone.
Yeah, that's cool. Just wanted to share my thoughts. I thought it was, but I was wondering. :) I appreciate that you are so open to discussion and don't take every word that someone said as a personal attack. I certainly didn't so if I offended you, I apologize.

Have a good day Dev.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Yeah, that's cool. Just wanted to share my thoughts. I thought it was, but I was wondering. :) I appreciate that you are so open to discussion and don't take every word that someone said as a personal attack. I certainly didn't so if I offended you, I apologize.

Have a good day Dev.
My dude. I'm not a snowflake I won't simply melt because you shared your opinion and I didn't agree with. I'm always up for talking with others, as long as you don't act like the people on Twitter(ie cancel culture). If anyone ever does, they have acted like a child and will be treated as such. I love it when people give me ideas for the story and I possibly haven't thought of.

Reactions: EZ8lt

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
My dude. I'm not a snowflake I won't simply melt because you shared your opinion and I didn't agree with. I'm always up for talking with others, as long as you don't act like the people on Twitter(ie cancel culture). If anyone ever does, they have acted like a child and will be treated as such. I love it when people give me ideas for the story and I possibly haven't thought of.
PS you have nothing to ag

Have a good day Dev.
PS you have nothing to apologize for. Please if you have anymore ideas, comments etc feel free to post them all and when I can I will do my best to respond to them

Reactions: Larry2000

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port this is an unofficial android port Journey [v1.2] APK -

Reactions: javikaston

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Looks interesting, graphics are decent and I typically like a futuristic setting.

However, I am not really down with the whole "Female Protagonist/Multi-Protagonist". In my experience, this is used more to camouflage stuff like NTR & Sharing than it is to tell a complex story.

Not saying that is what Dev is doing here, just that I tend to see one and link it to the other.

Personally, I think I will ignore and move on.

Best of luck Dev!

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Looks interesting, graphics are decent and I typically like a futuristic setting.

However, I am not really down with the whole "Female Protagonist/Multi-Protagonist". In my experience, this is used more to camouflage stuff like NTR & Sharing than it is to tell a complex story.

Not saying that is what Dev is doing here, just that I tend to see one and link it to the other.

Personally, I think I will ignore and move on.

Best of luck Dev!
thx you for your feedback

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote