leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Still working on the kinks to figure out how to possibly add incest to the game. But fuck that landlady crap. More likely in future updates, there will be a choice where you can pick your own relationship name for each of them.
Yeapy

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
"Everyone get settled on a bed and I will be over to take your scan shortly. We are understaffed at the moment so please bare with me."

Obvious much? :giggle: (I mean are the mc's intentions obvious much)
Sorry. I couldn't help :LOL:...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: javikaston

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
LMFAO - "non-existent ass" .....this is actually a tag for realz? Or is someone busting our balls here?

Let's go on a Journey with our non-existent asses.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Journey [v1.3a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Journey [v1.3a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Journey [v1.2]

di un fan Journey [v1.2]

of Journey [v1.1]

di un fan Journey [v1.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-17
Version: 1.3a

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
"Everyone get settled on a bed and I will be over to take your scan shortly. We are understaffed at the moment so please bare with me."

Obvious much? :giggle:
Sorry. I couldn't help :LOL:...
Well, Javik's nickname is captain obvious so it fits. lol

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
LMFAO - "non-existent ass" .....this is actually a tag for realz? Or is someone busting our balls here?

Let's go on a Journey with our non-existent asses.
I have to give you credit you gave me a good idea so thank you for the story, and no it won't be to make their asses bigger.
Thanks for the comment though, I don't think I have laughed that hard in some time. Thanks for the feedback.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
A 'non-existent ass' is a fetish?

No Thank You. This is alien to me. :alien: :eek: :coffee:
you should check out the models because they are far from non- existent asses. lol but everyone has they own option of what a big ass means to them. the models i made are based off real meaurements of very curvy women. Anyways thanks for the feed back,

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
you should check out the models because they are far from non- existent asses. lol but everyone has they own option of what a big ass means to them. the models i made are based off real meaurements of very curvy women. Anyways thanks for the feed back,
Fair enough, but I just quoted the tag used. 'Non existent ass.' :) :coffee:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
please do I just updated the game again and i have some people for a port. thank you for all you do.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Will Journey be worked on more now that the other title is complete?
https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-a-dish-best-served-cold-v1-0-re-dead-broke-inc.96199/
Yes, I'm wrapping it up as this is going to be considered chapter one. Please keep in mind that this was my actual first VN. I will be honest it's not the highest quality but from the beginning to when the final chapter one is released there's a difference. Also I discovered octane for daz3d halfway through and it cut my render times down a lot. so many of the renders I went through and redid. But some of the render files were corrupted and some of the others made my pc run too hot. So I had to make the choice of not redoing those. it should be released sometime in the next 2 weeks. After the release, I'm going to be taking a break on journey related work. For a bit as I want to learn a few new things to add to chapter two. Also I want to a character redo because. Now I know a few things on how to make better characters. I'm also going to be working on another project after the next project is released I will be releasing short character backstories so each character from chapter one has a has chance to be the mc. Once all the characters have had their backstories done I will start on chapter twoi While you wait. Heres redos' of andromeda and a comparion between iray and octane.
cam face close up.png romie_bed.png

iray
this one was done with iray .png
octane
this one was done with octane.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote