javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Yeah, that's cool. Just wanted to share my thoughts. I thought it was, but I was wondering. :) I appreciate that you are so open to discussion and don't take every word that someone said as a personal attack. I certainly didn't so if I offended you, I apologize.

Have a good day Dev.
update on this. After alot of thinking there is going to be a character done for the majority of models.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
javikaston I have noticed how you asked around what you believe has made M.City such a success and you got some proper answers. I'll share my two cents with you if you want so.
Personally, I'm quite flexible when it comes to any type of game. I don't mind if it is cartoony, KN or just a good old fashioned VN. As long as the characters and the plot sing to me, I'm hooked. Since you have decided to visually represent your characters, I'll leave some feedback here in some spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I think the character designs are refreshing. There are so many visual novels available now that it's almost a fools errand to try and cater to everyone's tastes in every game.

Reactions: javikaston

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
javikaston I have noticed how you asked around what you believe has made M.City such a success and you got some proper answers. I'll share my two cents with you if you want so.
Personally, I'm quite flexible when it comes to any type of game. I don't mind if it is cartoony, KN or just a good old fashioned VN. As long as the characters and the plot sing to me, I'm hooked. Since you have decided to visually represent your characters, I'll leave some feedback here in some spoiler tags.
I guess my question to you would be. How are they not realistic when their body measurements are based on real-life models?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I guess my question to you would be. How are they not realistic when their body measurements are based on real-life models?

Realism and relatability are two different things. Even if as you say they're based on real life models, these proportions might edge on the extreme, more artificial types of anatomy. As I stated earlier, not bashing your tastes, but giving tips as to how you can improve and build upon your game characters, plot and design. I'm assuming you want to find your own but successful niche. My advice is just that. Take it or leave it :)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Realism and relatability are two different things. Even if as you say they're based on real life models, these proportions might edge on the extreme, more artificial types of anatomy. As I stated earlier, not bashing your tastes, but giving tips as to how you can improve and build upon your game characters, plot and design. I'm assuming you want to find your own but successful niche. My advice is just that. Take it or leave it :)
thank you for you feedback. I like to debate with people. you cant know anything if you dont ask questions. ya know

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Just my two cents worth, and I'm probably not in the mainstream on this forum, but when we (my wife and I) play adult VNs we like to lose ourselves in the world of the game. And tits that are crazy huge (and cocks the size of telephone poles, for that matter) really remind us that this is a video game and the characters are unrealistic video game characters. I think the developer of Midlife Crisis does a nice job of featuring a variety of women with a variety of body shapes and sizes.

FWIW

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i think she looks more like a cat ,in a way.... but why does he cry like a baby?? i wait for more chapters ,dont like to start and end at the same hour.....maybe 3-4 chaps to have a look where the trip is going to....wait for more content and good luck....

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1534645
Overview:
After the fall of The MC's Homeworld and the failure of the High Guard to protect the Royal Family.He felt lost and drifted from place to place until he found himself on the Mo-Ment station. After five years of climbing through the command ranks, he became a Commander of the station.
Come and follow the path of a scarred, battle harden man as he finds a new sense of dutyand Family along the way.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-08
Developer: Deadbrokeinc - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
MAC: GDRIVE - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1534721 View attachment 1534724 View attachment 1534725 View attachment 1534726 View attachment 1534727 View attachment 1534728 View attachment 1534729 View attachment 1534730 View attachment 1534731 View attachment 1534732 View attachment 1534733 View attachment 1534734
Are there any actual sex scenes yet

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of J

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Journey [v1.3a]

di un fan Journey [v1.3a]

of Journey [v1.2]

di un fan Journey [v1.2]

of Journey [v1.1]

di un fan Journey [v1.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-10
Version: 1.3a

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I was interested to test this game ... until I saw the preview pictures ... not the content of them but the size and format.
damn, for real? uncompressed png´s with around 10MB?? wtf? ... just for your info Dev: a 100% jpg is a tenth of this size without any noticable quality loss ... do you care so less about downloaders?

Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I was interested to test this game ... until I saw the preview pictures ... not the content of them but the size and format.
damn, for real? uncompressed png´s with around 10MB?? wtf? ... just for your info Dev: a 100% jpg is a tenth of this size without any noticable quality loss ... do you care so less about downloaders?
PNG has also dialed back on their file sizes, but I agree, JPG/JPEG should be equally as good with a much smaller size. It would be a different matter if the format was gif (unanimated). I mean heck, even BMP is smaller :).

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
PNG has also dialed back on their file sizes, but I agree, JPG/JPEG should be equally as good with a much smaller size. It would be a different matter if the format was gif (unanimated). I mean heck, even BMP is smaller :).
I apologetize for the file size. It will be fixed asap.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Is this game going to be one "those" that will require a restart every update, because of rework or mods?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote