Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Most of y'all probably didn't notice this, and I don't blame you, because I just noticed it. In a little more than three more days we will be hitting the 2nd anniversary of the first release of 23 Sisters. HURRAH!! I can't believe I've been doing this for 2 fucking years! Thanks for letting me do this for a living. I hope y'all like this images and get it's meaning.
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Most of y'all probably didn't notice this, and I don't blame you, because I just noticed it. In a little more than three more days we will be hitting the 2nd anniversary of the first release of 23 Sisters. HURRAH!! I can't believe I've been doing this for 2 fucking years! Thanks for letting me do this for a living. I hope y'all like this images and get it's meaning.
View attachment 2454247
2nd anniversary of a game that would make house Targaryen feel like some backwater family from Alabama's cousin Arkansas just where did the time go?

Doc any new fun planned for the 2nd anniversary other than more nudes from Tiffany and granny Cena (before she used Grant's youth drug)?;):KEK::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
2nd anniversary of a game that would make house Targaryen feel like some backwater family from Alabama's cousin Arkansas just where did the time go?

Doc any new fun planned for the 2nd anniversary other than more nudes from Tiffany and granny Cena (before she used Grant's youth drug)?;):KEK::KEK::KEK:
No. I've got too much to work on. Well, maybe something small.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes