Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here's an update on the next update to 23 Sisters. As you may know, I'm working on the Alpha to Extra Credit 0.6 right now. Once that is done I'm gonna finish up the Full Update to Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. After that I will finally begin work on the next update to 23 Sisters. So early April. I have the entire ending planned out perfectly. I am really, really excited to reveal a massive twist that I hope most of you will really enjoy. It is really gonna offend some folks though. I'm not sure if this next full update will be the Final Update or if there will be another one after it. I might stretch it out to two updates. We'll see. Anyway, thanks for your patience and letting me take a break from it for a little while to perfect the ending. I promise you it is an appropriate ending for this game. It is a massive, massive ending. I'm actually really proud of it. It also ends in a way that could lead to lots of sequels and spinoffs. Anyway, stay tuned...
2.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Happy International Women's Month. In celebration Mary Cate and Olivia have something to say.

Mary Cate "Listen to ancestors. They will shape your future."

Olivia "Every woman has the same special power that I do. Use it!"

View attachment 2432658
The special power is called a pussy.
It can control men's minds, and make them do what the woman wants them to do.
It can even defeat even the most powerful force user.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
God I love it when folks call me raciest. It fills me with joy knowing how fucking stupid they are. View attachment 2441215
yeah know for years i thought being a raciest meant ya love fucking any and all pussy ,,, kinda like me ... i always felt .. well like eddie said years ago " i ain't never had any bad pussy , just some loose and some tight :LOL::love::LOL:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The look on anyone's face when their mom is yelling at them for committing mass genocide. View attachment 2445331
Poor Megan having to take out a planet full of idiots who were going to do the same to Earth only to have her mother yell at her for doing it and not letting them have a fighting chance.(Abere and Tiffany must be proud of Megan:devilish::cool::KEK::KEK:) but Marry is more mad at Megan because the race were like the dogs on Earth.:devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes