Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
So how come when in New York the MC impregnats Brandy, and then later on after Brandy and Janice have killed some Zombies and when being extracted in the helicopter Brandy asks when is daddy going to impregnate us?

Brandy1.jpg Brandy2.jpg

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just so y'all know this time off of 23 Sisters has really helped me plan out it's ending. I've had an ending somewhat planned out since the first release but now I have a lot of the details. I really hope y'all like it. I have been teasing the ending for a while in my projects, but I don't think anyone has caught on. Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I wouldn't say work has "Officially" started on the next update to 23 Sisters, but it has technically begun. View attachment 2382153
The professor that taught my freshman level Cobol class about a thousand years ago told us that most programmers, when given a project, would sit at their desks and stare out their window for about two weeks, and then write the code (sometimes without stopping) over the next 48 hours. So, while they had "technically" started, for the first two weeks no one could see the progress because it was all in their heads. ;)

Of course, this was back in the day when coders were rarer, highly respected for the voodoo/magic/supernatural things they could do, and people actually still had offices. He had two classes at that level, about 300-400 of us in each; I ended up #4. For better or worse, MIS wasn't my major, so I didn't keep going with it. It was kind of a fun logic game, though.

Even if you don't have anything down on paper or rendered yet, you "technically" started the moment your mind went to that project. :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes