Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Starting tomorrow my coauthor will be able to help me a little more than normal. I'm not gonna say why. If he wants to say he can. Anyway, this'll hopefully mean that we'll be able to get WN chapters out quicker. I've already written chapter 3 and 4 and am halfway through chapter 5, but LTL hasn't had time to get to them yet. Hopefully we'll release them soon. Stay tuned...
6.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
She's half American. She likes her burgers. She's also half Japanese. That means she too obsessed with rice. That is a plot point. LOL!
Tempura brain handroll?

Wouldn't be anything you'd find in Japan, but in the US Midwest and nearby environs? Sure. ;)

Last edited:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
New Years? :devilish:
Yeah. I'm finishing up the Alpha and the full update to Tomboy Supremacy. After that I'll start work on the Alpha to 23 Sisters, then the full update to Extra Credit. Once that's done I'll work on Tomboy Supremacy's next Alpha then the full update to 23 Sisters. It's probably gonna be more than a month and a half untill the free version is released. There's only about 2-3 more updates though.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm gonna do something of a contest for new subscribers on SubscribeStar. First off, I have two goals, 300 subs or $1,800 a month. The contest will be the person who gets me to one of these will win a prize. I will create a custom character for you in-game. There will also be a 2nd and 3rd place prize to but I haven't decided on those yet. Try to think something up.
3.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, so I'm gonna do something of a contest for new subscribers on SubscribeStar. First off, I have two goals, 300 subs or $1,800 a month. The contest will be the person who gets me to one of these will win a prize. I will create a custom character for you in-game. There will also be a 2nd and 3rd place prize to but I haven't decided on those yet. Try to think something up.
View attachment 2231202
Kind of sucks for people who are already supporters...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes