Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, Tiffany is a bit of a wild child. She's most likely closing her eyes, screaming and spraying. With her, I'd be afraid; with Zina, her target likely wouldn't have time or even realize they should be afraid.
Technically Zina is kind of a pacifist. She won't kill unless she's forced too. Bao on the other hand is a born and raised assassin even though she's on The Three Death's team.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yes, but if she had to, she would likely be efficient and get it over with. She doesn't even have to wait for the space between breaths and heartbeats. ;)
There's a great scene in Chapter 3 of the WN of The Three Deaths, which hasn't been released yet, where Zina and Kiki us Samurai Swords to fight gigantic, muscle bound, alien, gladiator, slaves. 44 of them if I remember right. She doesn't kill any of them. She immobilize them, but doesn't kill them. They do end up dead. I won't say how though. That's a surprise.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey doc when you gonna hire some voice actors? surely you're getting close to being able to afford some right? i kinda wanna hear all the crazy shit spoken aloud, and the kinky stuff too.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here is what I've deduced. Nude renders will be exclude to SubscribeStar. I will be doing nude renders of old characters that will go to $5 subscribers and higher. I posted on of Niki last night. The $10 subscribers will be getting new characters nudes exclusively. I posted one of Mary Sue from Tomboy Supremacy this morning. I will try to do a couple of each per week. Thanks for your patience with me.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hey doc when you gonna hire some voice actors? surely you're getting close to being able to afford some right? i kinda wanna hear all the crazy shit spoken aloud, and the kinky stuff too.
I wish. I've been loosing money continuously for about a year. Almost $500 a month lost in the past year. Almost 40 subscribers too. I've been doing pretty good on Itch, so that's been making a difference.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I knew Doc will find out about QQ AI someday, but i did not expected it that fast.
Even Pope was already been AI-ed. View attachment 2210809
Discord users are spamming with random pics of famous people in every channel.
Now it's time for adult games maked with AI:unsure:
Maybe even next Doc's game will be made in AI style :eek:
Let's hope not, honestly while I don't mind AI's used for arts I still prefer stories written by somehone that put efforts and love into them, not them being done by an electric mixer....
Sorry if I sound harsh, but this "love" for the AI is irking me up... :cautious:

• Love
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes