S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ah, come on. Mary, isn't evil. Abere, even though she's a demon, isn't evil, surprisingly. A lot of characters aren't evil. The angel loli isn't evil.
Well I did say Family, so I don't see how the Angel and Demon apply, I don't remember them being our sisters or anything. The nun sister probably isn't evil either, I'll grant you that.

But like, a majority of our sisters and daughters are perfectly ok with genocide and other evil acts

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well I did say Family, so I don't see how the Angel and Demon apply, I don't remember them being our sisters or anything. The nun sister probably isn't evil either, I'll grant you that.

But like, a majority of our sisters and daughters are perfectly ok with genocide and other evil acts
You realize Grant is evil and want's an army of grandaunieces right? He's a psychopath.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Did not know the game was ending soon. That sucks
Yeah, probably in the next two to three months. It will be replaced with Tomboy Supremacy. I plan for it to be just as crazy or even more, but also majorly grounded in reality. It's not gonna take place in the 23S Universe. It's gonna be a pretty normal....except for the oldest sisters slight mental problems. 1.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes